Chapter 4

All Might's POV

I awoke to my phone ringing. Looking around, I noticed that it was next to my closet on the opposite end of the room.
Groaning, I get up and shuffle towards my phone. Once I pick it up, I say "Hello?"

"This is Tsukauchi. I have some good news." He replies. "Can't it wait till the morning? It's 3 am!" I reply groggyily
"You wouldn't want to wait until then. You'd probably say 'Why didn't you inform me immediately?'. Anyways, do you want to hear the news or not?"

I groan. "Fine... tell me the news." "We found him. We found Izuku!" I woke up immidently after that statement. "Where is he?" I asked. "Currently, he's at Immerturde Hospital. He was wounded, severely malnourished and dehydrated." He stated. "I'm on my way!" I exclaimed. I grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants and got dressed. On my way out I grabbed a coat and my keys. On the whole ride there, I was thinking only one thing. What will happen to him after he leaves the hospital?

Once I finally made it to the hospital, I approached the receptionist. "Hello, what can I do for you sir?" She said. She had short brown hair and brown eyes.
She also had a permanent blush on her face.

(She looked like this)

"Yes, can you tell me what room Izuku Midoryia is in?" She started searching through the computer until she said "Sure! He's in room 290 on the 5th floor!" "Ok, thank you miss

"Yes, can you tell me what room Izuku Midoryia is in?" She started searching through the computer until she said "Sure! He's in room 290 on the 5th floor!" "Ok, thank you miss..?" I started.

"Uraraka. Just call me Uraraka." She stated simply. "Ok, thank you Uraraka!" I finished as I walked into the elevator.

It felt like hours until I reached the fifth floor. When the door opened I rushed out searching for his room. 'Room 288, Room 289... Ah! Room 290!' I thought as I approached the door to see detective Tsukauchi, Nezu and a very tired Aizawa.

They were talking about something when I approached them. Aizawa saw me and motioned me over towards him. I complied and went towards them.

"Good, you're here Toshi! Now I can finally explain everything that happened. Then after all this crap is over I can take a nap." Aizawa said while yawning. He went on to explain how he found Izuku, the situation he was in, and finally what the doctor had told him.

We found it somewhat humorous that Aizawa was thinking about the kid when he found him. We were also quite livid with the two men that they chose to prey on a child. To them, they would rather have adults be inflicted with things like this as thier scars likely wouldn't be as deep a child's. They would prefer for it not to happen at all, of course; but unfortunately life doesn't roll that way. As we were talking, soon enough we got the go ahead to enter the room. We opened the door to see a young man with very dark green hair, tanned skin, and long nails on both his hands and feet. His lips were chapped with cracks running along the surface of them. His clothes were almost 3 times smaller than his current size. Most of his stomach was exposed, covered in cuts and scars. His hair was long, almost down to his feet. His face was untouched, but ears were overflowing with earwax. He had freckles in a diamond pattern on both cheeks. His arm had a spot where his skin color was pale white with an IV stuck in the middle of the splotches of white.

After taking in the sight, I began to wonder if this kid was someone else. His hair was dark green, not light green. His skin was brown except for one spot. Is this kid really Izuku? As if on que, One for All began relentlessly mentally tugging me towards the child.
'

Guess that answers that huh?' I thought, looking at the boy with pity in my eyes. As I did, I noticed something.

'His wounds are healing!!' I thought. It seems as if the others picked up on this as thier jaws dropped. 'His body reacted that harshly and he gets a regenerative quirk? No, there's something else at play here.' I thought. As if he could read my mind, Nezu spoke up. "If his body reacted in the same way Aizawa told us, then there is more at play here. Generally, when a regenerative Quirk is forcefully awakened thier body is enveloped in a warm sensation that calms them down. In Izuku's case, his body was in so much pain that it knocked him unconscious rather quickly. So quickly in fact that they were still screaming while unconscious. This most likely occurred because he went into an unconscious state before his brain could send the signal to stop screaming to his voice box. The only things that could be that painful to forcefully awaken is either an extremely strong power type or a new mutated Quirk that just came into existence."

We exited the room to get a Quirk Doctor to help us identify his Quirk. Or possibly Quirk(s)! Unfortunately, we're going to have to wait another two months for the next Quirk Regestry sessions to be available. We walked back to Izuku's room and closed the door. We looked over to see Izuku stirring. His eyes opened and he immidently shot up.

He's awake!!

==================================Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. In all honesty, it was technically ready to go wensday, but I wasn't satisfied with how it turned out. I tweaked it till I felt it was perfect in my eyes. I've always been one to believe in quality over quantity, so... Yeah. Also, little tip if y'all want to make a story too. I find its easiest to write if I know where I left off before so I check my previous chapter. I also re read that chapter that I'm writing to kinda try to smoothen out the story and dispose of any mistakes I find. Anyway, have a great rest of your day!