"We had sex." I growl at him, Amren nodding. "Aren't you...upset for having taken witness to a werewolves sexual escapade?"

Amren gripped his chin, slowly shaking his head no as he seemed to be thinking about it. I didn't understand how he was fine with that!

"I was watching you more than I was watching your friend. You are very attractive, it's quite nice to see. Your brown skin and his white skin colliding, it was almost like art." Amren smiles at me, and I look at him as if he's crazy.

He really sees no problem in what I did?

"Of course not. Your friend really enjoyed himself, but how come you didn't look like you did? Like it was just...another meaningless thing, some task?" Amren asks me to my surprise.

I stay silent about that because I didn't expect that question to be asked. I thought...

"Sex for werewolves isn't anything special or impressive. It can happen...and it won't really mean anything. It just happens and then you move on-."

"But your friend doesn't see it that way. That meant everything to him, he doesn't want to move on. Do you realize that not everyone thinks the way you do-?"

"I'm not stupid. I know more about my kind than you do. Why are you being so adamant? I'm going on a date with Chris anyway." I smirk at Amren, seeing his eyes drift off of mine. "Yep, is that so meaningless?"

Amren bit his lip, covering himself with the blankets more. His eyes move back onto me now.

"Chris...doesn't see it as meaningless, but you do."

I glare at him, watching him begin to cover himself with the blankets and I look at the door. I see Chris begin to walk out and he had a towel around his hips.

Now I sigh, thinking on what Amren said.

"Chris I don't think-."

"Why do I smell a vampire?" Chris interrupts in disgust, his eyes scanning the room. I see him rush past me and start to sniff certain parts of the house.

Suddenly he turns around abruptly. I stood right before the blankets and he points behind me.

"Idris there's...I think you should check under those blankets." He insists to me as he rushes towards it. When he pulls at it, Amren was revealed instantly and Chris immediately went to lunge at him.

Only for me to watch my hand come down on the back of his neck, his whole body collapsing on the floor. When I look at Amren his eyes were widened with fright. I sigh in annoyance as I roll Chris onto his back.

I just look down at him for some time until I saw Amren forcefully open one of his eyes. When I see him stare into it with his blue eye I shove him back.

Amren flying into my bed, looking at me solemnly.

"What the hell were you trying to do?"

"I just...cleared his memory of the last five minutes and altered his memory into thinking you took him home." He informs me quietly, looking back at Chris. "I didn't hurt him."

"You better not have. Did you...erase the memory of me saying we should go on a date?" I ask him, and Amren grins softly.

"Tell him that yourself. Tell him you spoke in the occurrence of that moment, nothing more and nothing less. I can't be your scapegoat for something like that." He states as he clenched his hand over his chest.

I look away from him, coughing some. That was a very abrupt pain that just hit my chest.

"You were your own scapegoat."