I glanced at Harry, and he appeared to be annoyed. "Yes, Amelia, I am ready. I simply need to tell Mr. Horan goodbye. He will be staying in my office, as usual." He always seemed to professionally refer to me whenever I walked into this building. Perhaps it has to do with his title.

"Yes, of course. I will tell them that you are on your way." Amelia's heels quickly clicked down the hall, entering some expensive-looking room, or that's what I could make out from what was in view as I stood in the lobby.

Harry grabbed my hand again and lead me to his office. He searched for his keys with the other hand, then unlocked the door. Due to a motion sensor, the lights automatically came on. His office was massive, far bigger than my bedroom. Two giant windows were in view and stood directly behind a clear desk with Styles engraved on the front.

I imagined it to be weird to see your feet as you sat at the desk and did your work. In front of the transparent desk was a couch - the exact couch where Harry..you know. Off to the side were chairs and many, many technology, along with a whiteboard and a projector.

He even had a mini-fridge that opened with a passcode. There was also regular things in his office, such as a drawer to keep files in and things in that sort. Every time I walked in here, I felt as if I were walking into the future where everything was far more advanced, but no, this was only his office.

I wonder if all of the offices look like this one.

"Niall, I don't expect the meeting to carry on for too long, but if it does, you the know the code to the fridge. You can help yourself, as usual." Harry's lips turned upward at the ends. "If someone rings in and asks for me, tell them I am currently in a meeting and will get back with them later."

"Sure," I replied, praising myself for remembering my phone. I needed something to entertain me.

"Be a good boy," he purred, cupping my cheeks with his hands. I lazily wrapped my arms around his hips, standing on my tip-toes to look at him straight on. Curse my height.

"Am I ever a bad boy?" I teased. Harry gazed into my eyes for the longest time before connecting our lips for the shortest time.

"If you say anything more, I'm going to walk into a very important meeting supporting a boner," he chuckled. "I'll be back soon, baby." I nodded, my heartbeat increasing as he pressed our lips together one last time before exiting the office.

As soon as he left, I could almost feel the boringness in the air. I remember last time Harry left me here during a meeting, I was so bored that I almost decided to go through his private files. I'm kind of glad I didn't, though. I wasn't really ready to solve the puzzle that was Harry Styles.

Harry's POV

After leaving Niall, I took a deep breath and walked into the meeting hall. I always regret urgent meetings because I know that either I've done something, or something hasn't gone as planned.

"Good afternoon," I greeted, politely walking over to the empty seat at the beginning of the table. All eyes were on me, but I wasn't nervous. This is business - I'm used to business. "I apologize for the delay. I was out. This was very unexpected."

"Yes, Mr. Styles, we all recognize that. We are sorry, as well." Number two said. In meetings with the board, everyone expect for the leader are given a number, rather than using a name. It's for privacy reasons, just in case the meeting gets out to the media.

Numbers are engraved in the table so that if you want to specifically speak to someone, you can easily find their number. The board must also wait five seconds after the person who spoke before them before they speak themselves, just so that there are no interruptions.

"May I ask what was so important that you had to ring me in on my day off?" My voice came out cold and could be mistaken for rudeness, but it really did bother me. A day off is a day off.

Number seven, a young woman, spoke first, "I will explain. We don't know if you are aware, but the media has been on you, more than usual, for the past couple of months." She bit her lip. "And, from reading a recent article, we now know why. It's because you have suddenly been seen with a man after appearing single for many years. A younger and more attractive man, in this case, which automatically draws more attention."

My mouth opened slightly because I was now aware of the problem, yet I didn't see the actual problem. Niall was Niall. What's so bad about being seen with him? I don't give a shit about what the media thinks, unless it interferes with my career.

"Niall - his name is Niall. Please refer to him that way," I informed. "I see the so-called problem, but I do not see how it is a problem. Famous people are seen with men and women all the time, what is so important about me? Is this affecting my career?"

Five seconds later, number three spoke. "Yes, Mr. Styles, it kind of is. Many people assume the relationship is unhealthy, considering Niall is very young and there is quite a gap. So, with heavy hearts, we think you should end the relationship immediately. You cannot hide the relationship from us because even we think it's bad for business, whether it's publicly displayed or not. We recommend that you don't choose him over your career."

My heart dropped. Since when have they become so damn controlling? Niall or my career?