"Khub.. i felt weird at first but it's fine now..", Saint gave Earth another reassuring smile, but Earth being knowing everything about Saint, he knew it was a lie. "You've seen it already,P'?",

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. Zee showed it to me one time...when you guys did a study group back then..",

"Why didn't you tell me?",

"I got scared..",

"Why?",

"Uhm, because it's... weird. Seeing someone having the same face as my brother, it took a big toll on my head.", Saint sighed.

"I'm sorry..", Saint pouted.

"Why?", Earth raised his brows up and looked at Zee.

"Because I ruined your date with P'Mixx", Saint replied and shown another pout. Earth only pinched Saint's cheek.

"You'll gonna pay for that..", Earth cringed, that made Saint let out a soft  chuckle. "We're in the middle of good conversation when Zee called.", He teased.

"I'm sorry..", Saint pouted.

"No, I'm kidding.",

"I think I gotta go now..", Zee broke his silence.

"Uhm..that..I have a favor for you Zee, you see... it's Saturday and it's Saint maid's day off..and i have to go out of town later...",

"Out of town?", Zee and Saint exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah, I'll be returning tomorrow, night...on my way here, I got a call for an emergency meeting and..",

"...and?",

"Can you please look after my brother for at least tonight?",

"P'Earth, I can stay alone..",

"You don't know how to cook..",

"I can order..",

"Come on, your already a couple, it's fine.", Earth teased. "And Zee, he'll surely cook for you, right Zee?", Earth looked at Zee.

"I'm fine with it..",

"I don't wanna bother you, P'",.

"You're not.. I was supposed to ask you earlier if you could stay overnight at my house..but that didn't happen so.. I'm gonna grab the chance especially your brother gave me permission", Zee winked.

"Oh God!!", Earth pulled back and rested his hand on his waist. "Don't you dare do something kinky with my brother,Zee!", He shamelessly added, that made Saint froze on spot. Zee also felt his face warming but didn't care for the talkative Earth fired up again. "He's too young for that!!" Saint face flamed.

"Shut up! You little!! You're the one who's thinking kinky!!", Zee exclaimed.

"Oh..am I?", Earth acted shock hands on his mouth.

"Just leave if you're leaving..", Zee growled at Earth.

"This is my condo..",Earth spat.

"Not on my watch..",

"What's that suppose to mean?",

"Do you want me to help you pack your clothes?", Zee looked at Earth, eye's setting dagger to him. Earth wanted to burst to laugh, but the flustered look from Zee and Saint entertained him much.

"Saint..help me naa", Earth smirked.

"Let's go..", Saint sprung up to his seat and rushed to Earth's room, Earth laughed finally.