2.A Run For Freedom

Chapter 2 _A Run For Freedom_

I hear footsteps slowly approach the restroom before the door is suddenly being thrown open.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Brad says in a cheerful sing-song voice while Christopher actually looks for me.

Brad looks to Christopher after doing a quick sweep of all the stalls, and Christopher just shakes his head. Brad growls and stalks out of the bathroom.

I let out a sigh of relief once I think they can't hear me anymore, but suddenly it's quiet again.

They stopped walking.

I hear their footsteps get frighteningly closer when they appear at the door to the restroom and look up.

Right. At. Me.

In my panic to scramble away, I drop the vent cover thing on Brad's head. He growls threateningly at me, and I back up into the vent more.

It was really hard and hurt a lot, but I managed to turn my body around so I would be able to get away faster. Suddenly, I feel the brush of fingers on my ankle, and I jump, hitting my head on the steel. I - being weak and all - pass out from the pain.

La

La

La

La

La

La

La

Later >>

"Weak......useless.....disgrace....give....werewolf...peace.....gift..." I hear a voice fading in and out as my conscious state of mind does the same.

I feel something soft underneath me when I finally wake up. Confusion clouds my thoughts because usually I would have been left wherever it is I had passed out. I certainly have never in my 16 years of existence woken up on something soft after passing out. Then again, I don't have any recollection of being on something soft at all.

I turn my head and find my father leaning on the only door in the room, grinning at me like the maniac he is. I panic, thinking that he wanted me off the bed and fall off. Don't worry though, my face broke my fall.

"Stupid fucking clumsy runt! Can't you do anything right! Anyways, you're going to the werewolf territory as a sign of peace. We already disowned you, so they can do whatever they want with you. I want you dressed and in the car by ten o' five." He says.

I look at the clock, and see that it's ten o' three.

I scramble to my feet, and find myself in my room in less that a second. I throw on the nicest clothes I have, and throw my most important things in a bag. Then, I run into the car looking at the clock on my way out, ten o' four.

Before I can even close the door, we speed off in my sister's red ferrari.

I wonder what's going to happen once I get to the castle...

A/N - I know it's boring and super short, but bear with me. Pretty please with Ciel on top! Anywho, I would like to thank the people who have voted for my story so far. I know exactly how my two lovebirds will meet, so be patient with me. P.s. I forgot to say this before, but I'm a SUPER SLOW UPDATER. Yeah, no haters in the building. Right? LIGHTLY EDITED

Anyone need an editor? I swear, I'm pretty awesome when it comes to editing someone else's stories. I can make it flow better, correct grammar and spelling, I'm pretty good with punctuation, and I can help you come up with ideas.