𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"That's nice," I smile softly. The shots came back, and smirking towards each other we downed them.

After some more shots, I was a little tipsy, slurring when talking and laughing more than before, but I still had a clear memory of what we were doing. "I know," I said out of nowhere, "let's play a game."

Aaron rolled his eyes, chuckling, "What game?"

"Ok, so I ask you a question and you have to answer it, if not you down the shot," I said enthusiastically.

"It feels like I'm back in high school," he groaned, "Mom, I don't want to go," he whined, making me giggle and slap him in the shoulder.

"I start," I said, "how old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"16," he answered, "who between the two of us is the dumbest?"

"Oh, that's easy," I said, "you."

"What? That's so not true," he fought, crossing his arms over his chest.

I came up with a great question, looking at Aaron with a mischievous look I asked, "What was Seb talking about on the gala? Of you standing naked in front of-" I didn't even finish when Aaron had brought the shot to his lips and down it in one second.

"My turn. Most embarrassing love moment."

I laughed, recoiling the events, "I got on one knee in front of my 4th grade crush and asked him to marry me with an actual gold ring."

Aaron bursted out laughing, asking as he clutched his stomach, "What did he answer?"

"Nothing, but it wasn't a no," I pointed out, "so we could still get married."

The game went on for some minutes, the questions getting heavier, the shits multiplying, and after a while we were both more than tipsy. "I think it's best if we go back home." Aaron stood out, grabbing my arm.

"No, I want to dance on the stage," I said, pointing to the stripper pole.

"No, no. We're going home. You can do that when you're not drunk." He said, picking me up from below the shoulders.

"But I w-want to now," I slurred, my head falling in Aaron's chest as he walked me out of the club. I could have walked by myself, but I liked his big arms grabbing me. After some minutes the car we had arrived with came back, and Aaron and I got in the back, a black think wall separating the front from the back and not letting the driver and us see each other.

Aaron and I sat next to each other, my head resting on his shoulder. After some time Aaron grabbed me below the shoulders and hoisted me up on his lap. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I had a good night," I told him, looking into his azure eyes.

"Oh, the night is not over," he smirked, his arms wrapping around my waist tightly, pulling my lips to his. We started making out, our lips exploring each other, our tongues tasting each other, as our hands explored one another. The kiss turned frantic, my hands unbuttoning his shirt as quickly as I could. I couldn't wait any longer, ripping it in half, some buttons flying to the car floor.

My hands ran down his chest while my straps were pushed down, Aaron's lips kissing all the naked flesh he could find. One hand went in between my legs, finding me dripping with need. His finger caressed me, circling my clit frantically, making my body convulse and fill with goosebumps. My nipples hardened when Aaron pushed my dress down, wrapping his lips on my nipple, biting and sucking without mercy, making me moan loudly. I suddenly remember the fact that we were not alone, the man in the driver's seat probably hearing everything. I moaned louder, feeling the thrill of someone being able to hear us cursing though my body.