Bullied..!?

Part:1
Jungkook POV;
We (BTS) were waiting for our Princess (YN) to come down as we have to head to school. She came down and again..
She's been acting weird & been wearing baggy clothes. Its not like I don't like her wearing it, it's just like its so hot outside but she's wearing full sleeves.. she's being a bit separated from us since 1 week!
Jk: princess its hot outside.. why r u wearing this? Hmm?😊
I asked her calmly. She likes being babied and that's how we treat her😌
Yn: n-nothing oppa 🙂 I just wanted to..
I nodded still not satisfied with her answer! And moreover why a fake smile? We all know her very well. Her fake smile & real smile is something we can sense by seeing her!
Tae: Kookiee.. let's go..
Then we left!
Pov ends;
DIFFICULT, SAD & DEPRESSED are the best words to express Jeon Yn right now!
Yn's POV;
Most difficult thing is to hide from them.. I'm depressed! Yes I am.. from 1 month but I've been separated from my brothers from 1 week! Reason is I'm being bullied.. Yeah Bullied😆 it's because I'm close to BTS. I'm their Bff infront of the world but actually I'm their youngest sister. They didn't want to seperate me from them anywhere that's why they said bff or else the saesangs😩 but more or less I'm being hurt💔 what more worse can happen? Eomma Appa are out of country and I'm being bullied..
Jimin: Yniieee comee fasttt we gotta be late..
Listening his voice I ran to their
Pov ends;
They sat in their limo & went off to school!
Everyone was talking & chilling except Yn..
RM: baby what happened?
Jin: yes princess why are you so quite?
Suga: Its been 1 week cupcake. Is something wrong?
Hobi: you know you can share everything right?
Yn: it-s n-not-hing o-op-pa
She said stuttering and that's when everyone understood she's somehow scared.
They reached school and Yn was the first one to go out. As soon as she went out from the Limo, others also went out.
They saw she was shaking while some girls were glaring her..
BTS POV;
Jimin: is she being scared of those girls?
Suga: yeah I guess because she's shivering while they're glaring her like they're gonna eat her..
Jk: I don't know but I feel she's being bullied
BTS(except Jk): we think the same kook..
Tae: hyungs why not spy on her?
Jin: Yaah! You said what I wanted to😒
Tae: too late Jin hyung😆
RM: ok leave this. Who will spy?
Hobi: should I?
Jk: no hyung she'll catch you.
Jimin: I guess I should.
Tae: yeah, Jimin won't get caught easily as he has spied on us so many times without getting caught 🤔
BTS (except Tae): true that!
Suga: so its fixed its Jimin who's gonna spy..
Jimin: yeah and I don't have any class today as well. I just came so that I won't get bored at home😂
RM: Jimin you got no jams
Jimin: yaahhh how does that got connected to my precious jams😩
Jin: hey stob it! Let's go to class or the teacher is gonna punish us. Jimin you go and spy on our precious baby!
Jimin: copy that..
Pov ends;
With that they left and Jimin went to spy on Yn..
As soon as he entered the hallway what he heard & saw made his heart broke into pieces..
???: U r such a slutty bitch. Can't you understand at once that BTS are mine. Stay away from them bitch
The girl said grabbing Yn's hair
Yn: aah.. plzz let me goo😭 they are my br..bffs I can't 😭 plzz😭
Jimin's POV;
As soon as I reached the hallway I saw Naira bullying my baby😶
I liked her but she.. I heard what she said to my baby mochi. I so wanted to smack her face but I stopped when I heard her further.
Naira: You know now you're gonna get a punishment.
Yn: plz let me go this time😭
Naira: ohh dear you've been saying this since 1 month. This time its a punishment. KEVIN
She shouted. I was froze. 1 month has passed and Yniieee has been bullied 💔
That Kevin guy came out of nowhere! The students there started leaving the hallway without helping her. How merciless..
Naira: she's all yours tonight. Have fun or if she doesn't allow then simple. SNATCH HER VIRGINITY AWAY FROM HER. RAPE HER.
Now its enough. I've already texted hyungs to come here n now I went to Naira.

TBC
I guess its a good big part! Well how's the part. Do comments..
Author's note;
1. What will happen to Naira now?
2. Ignore my mistakes 😅
3. Army purple you all🌍💜