04 - House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I waited outside Nezu's office for about 10 minutes now. 'Ah this is so boringgggg! What are they even talking about? Whatever, I couldn't care less.' I fell a sleep for a while.

It was short-lived because a second later (or at least it felt like a second) Mr. Aizawa came out and announced for us to leave. 

Time skip: back in his car

"Um... Mr. Aizawa? What happened in there?" I asked leaning forward in the back seat. 

"Nothing." he replied blankly. 

"Nothing?! Then why did you guys take so long! I was so boreddddd!" 

"Oh shut up your so annoying. Be grateful you're not back on the street right now. Spoiled brat"

'oh... damn well ok. I guess you're right. Why the hell am I acting like this? It's like I different just because I know this is an anime world'

"Yes sorry sir." 'sir? I feel like that is even worse!'

"You wanted to know what we talked about, yes?" Mr. Aizawa asked turning his head slightly to look at me while driving. 

"Uh yes please." 

"Well, you can't stay on the street and your power is of great use to us. You could be very powerful and become a great hero one day. That being said, it seems as though you've never used your quirk or quirks before correct?"

"Yeah"

"So I will train you until it is time for the entrance exams. I'll be your legal guardian as well. Are you ok with that?" He asked looking back at the road ahead of us.

'Did I hear that correctly? DADZAWA?'

"Yeah whatever." 'AH WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! WHATEVER?! I'M SO STUPID!'

"Ah... I mean yes thank you. But um, will I be staying at your house. Not to be rude but, are you up for that? If I'm being honest I don't think you would actually want me there, I feel like your more of the silent solitude type." I chuckled a little but then quickly shut up not knowing how he'd react. 

"Well you've got that right. I would rather train and that with me then have all your potential go to waste out there on the street. You'll only be staying with me for a small amount of time until we can find you a home or apartment of your own. For your safety as well as other heros. Do you understand?" he asked as we pulled into his driveway.

"Yes." I said plainly as I opened the car door and stepped out. This was the first time I had actually seen his house. The only other time I was here I was brought by Mr. Aizawa unconsciously.