Dancing~ RID2015 Optimus x Singer! Cybertronian! Reader *Request*

Requested by the lovely AngelRosePhoenix

Plot: I wanna have another request. It's a RID Optimus x Singer! Reader. Optimus just got home from the mission and he caught his lover singing and dancing attractively with Dua Lipa's song Levitating. He then joined her, grabbing her hips, dipping her down, and kiss her lips.

Head area:

Brain: Processor / Brain Module

Head: Helm

Face: Face plate

Ears: Audio receptors / Receptor Orifice / Audials

Nose: Enstril / Olfactory Sensor

Eye brow: Optical Ridge

Eyes: Optics

Mouth: Intake

Lips: Dermas

Teeth: Denta/Dentas

Tongue: Glossa

Chest area:

Chest: Chassis / Thoraxal Cavity

Back: Hexa-Lateral Scapula

Spine: Bipedalism cord / Back Strut

Chest and back armour:

Chest plate

Back plate

Mid-section plating

Neck guard

Side plating

Arm area:

Arms: Arms / Restarlueus

Forearms: Bitarlueus

Hands: Servos

Fingers: Digits

Arm armour:

Gantlets

Shoulder pads

Arm guard

Lower area:

Pelvis: Pelvis

Butt: Aft / Skid-Plate

Thighs: Tibulen

Calves: Cadulen

Feet: Pedes - the high heel bits are called Struts or Heel Struts.

Lower armour:

Skirt plates

Aft plate / Skid plate

Thigh guard

Ankle guard

General/Internal components:

Muscles: Cables / Pistons - It depends on the area in question.

Veins: Fual lines

Stomach: Tanks

Lungs: Vents - used to stop the con/bot from over heating.

Heart: Spark

Tattoos: D-con/A-bot Insignias and the lark

T-Cog: The thing that allows all Cybertronians to transform, be that their arms or their whole body.

Bonus:

Penis: Spike

Vagina: Valve

Body: Frame

-------------------------------------

It was one normal boring day in the scrapyard, located in Crown City. The scrapyard was a messy place due to being there like old destroyed cars. But however, it was not a base like you've seen in Transformers Prime or TFP for short. S, instead of a base like in Jasper Nevada, it's a damn scrapyard in Crown City. So, yeah. No Jack, Miko, Raf, June Darby, or Agent Fowler. It's actually goddamn sad if you think about it. The Autobots sadly had to leave Earth after they had to do something with the AllSpark. Ratchet, at first, decided to stay on Earth but after he got a call that Ultra Magnus got severely hurt, he had to leave Earth. Sadly, forever. Well, not like forever but after Optimus Prime sacrificed himself to bring others back, the war was finally over. 

Megatron got offline by Bumblebee or Bee himself. He's a cute scout that was declared a warrior by Optimus. Like a king or queen does this to a hero with a sword. Optimus did it the same. 

But when Optimus was gone, it greatly broke Y/N the most. She was his sparkmate, in fact. But deep in her spark, she greatly understood Optimus' actions and reasons.

But that was years ago. Y/N decided to live and be the very first one to stay on Earth in the scrapyard. She didn't have any contact with others for a very long time. Team Prime separated when they all returned to Cybertron. Some members like Arcee, Smokescreen, and others mysteriously disappeared. They either went missing, killed, or decided to start new chapters in their lives. Very sad when you think that they're gone. Let's just hope that they're still alive and were living happily.

But you should know the rest of the story. Bumblebee arrived on Earth with others. They ran into Y/N so Bumblebee was extremely happy.

Yadda yadda yadda.

Y/N was in fact a good dancer and singer. It was popular with humans on Earth as a hobby and fame. Think about Michael Jackson (my favorite artist) for example. So, a new song called Levitating by Dua Lipa was playing through the radio, and Y/N couldn't help but dance and sing. She didn't know that she had talents for singing and dancing. 

In fact, others knew and were beware of that. Optimus secretly loved to see her dance and hear her soft angelic voice. Everyone was away on the mission or doing their stuff. Optimus actually just returned from the mission...

Y/N was moving her hips while dancing to the song. She also sang to it. But dancing and singing at the same time are extremely hard than you think. If you watched Michael Jackson, he can do it very well, even the spin and moonwalk. 

If you read some fanfics about Optimus, it's a big surprise for the fans how he can lay his servos on the reader's hips. It's honestly sexy and blushing for many fans.~ *Wink*

That's actually happening to Y/N right now.

She didn't hear Optimus walk closer to her due to the music. Normally, each Autobot warrior should be aware of the noises it's important to keep the audio receptors open. Watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles of 2012 (best TMNT version show ever!). Some episodes show the turtles training with Master Splinter. 

So while Y/N's back was turned, Optimus grabbed the chance and laid his servos on her hips, causing her to squeak and yelp in surprise. Her faceplate immediately got hot. Optimus smirked when he heard those cute noises. He then spun her, dipped her, and kisses her with passion on the dermas. Y/N moaned at the passionate kiss she felt. It just felt so good that she cupped his cheekplates.

Once the kiss was finally done, they pulled away. Optimus then pulled Y/N back up, his servos holding her hips still. "You are a good dancer and singer, sweetspark."

Y/N giggled and blushed. "T-Thank you, Oppy."

But what Optimus said next, got Y/N blushing mad. "I like to see you dance more with your hips." He smirked and purred.