The End

3 years after

Three years had passed and a lot of things happened to them. Yoongi and Jimin made a very successful collaboration, and Yoongi continued his new career as a solo artist. His collaboration with Jimin became a huge success, and a lot of fans acknowledged him. The BH saw it as an opportunity for Yoongi, and so they made a thorough discussion of it, with Yoongi of course, and so it happened.

Namjoon and Jia is finally getting married and everyone is so excited about it. Jin did an expansion of his diner. JK and Tae were finally engaged, and is planning for their wedding too.

Hoseok went back to Korea a year after Crystal and him left for Australia. He made sure to see Crystal give birth before he came back.

Crystal delivered a very beautiful and healthy baby girl, months after she reached Australia. Everyone is so happy with the great news. And now she is ready to come back home.

 And now she is ready to come back home

Today is Namjoon and Jia's wedding. They made sure to invite their family and very close friends, including Jimin, of course. They made up their friendship after Yoongi and him had that conversation.

Everyone is getting ready for the event. The boys were assisting Namjoon, while Tae was assisting Jia. Hoseok went to the airport to fetch Crystal and Hee-young.

Yes, Hee-young is Crystal and Jimin's child. Crystal decided to named her Hee-young because like the meaning of her name, Hee-young is Crystal's joy. Hee-young is already three years old now. Crystal made sure to introduce her to his aunts and uncles even through the facetime only. She promised her daughter that she will meet them sooner. And of course, Crystal made sure to let Hee-young know of her father. She doesn't want her child to grow without knowing who her father is. Hee-young expressed her excitement of wanting to meet her father. The little girl knew that her father is Park Jimin. And she only saw him on TV and ads, since Jimin is also popular globally.

Not so long before the ceremony starts, Crystal, Hoseok and Hee-young reached the venue.. They were almost late when they got there.. The three of them still got the chance to see Namjoon and Jia on the waiting room before the ceremony starts. The couple was very surprise and glad that Crystal finally came back, and of course with their little princess.

 The couple was very surprise and glad that Crystal finally came back, and of course with their little princess