Untitled Part 9

I was lost in my own world, when my eyes suddenly landed on a beautiful lady who just entered the diner. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was smiling while being ushered by a staff. I didn't realized that she was the one that I've been waiting. I was literally dumbfounded looking at her. I was snapped out into reality, when she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I immediately stood up from my seat, and greeted her.

Me: "H-hi.. I-I'm Y-yoongi.." I was literally stuttering, and all I can hear is the loud beats from my heart.

Crystal: "Hello, Yoongi. I'm Crystal." She introduced herself while sweetly smiling at me, and she offered her hands for a handshake.

I immediately grabbed it, and responded to the handshake.

Me: "Please, have a seat." I went behind her, and pulled the chair so she can sit.

Crystal: "Thank you, Yoongi." She thanked me.

After she sat comfortably, I went back to my seat. I was sitting in front of her.

I hand her the flowers that I brought her earlier.

Me: "A-ah, t-this is f-for you."

She took it with a surprising look on her face.

Crystal: "W-wow, Thank you. H-how'd you know my favorite flower?" She asked curiously.

Me: "A-ah, I asked Hoseok about it." I answered.

Crystal: "My cousin.. Of course. But thank you, I appreciate it." She said while smiling widely at me.

Oh my God! My heart! I starred at her as she smelled the fresh lilies I gave her. God she's so beautiful.. I don't know how to start a serious conversation with her.

Those were my thoughts when she suddenly interrupted them.

Crystal: "Shall we order, first?" She asked.

Me: "Y-yes of c-course. I'm sorry." I replied.

Crystal: "It's okay. And please, I know you are also nervous like me. But can we be comfortable this time?"

Me: "S-sorry. I..I will try." I scratched the back of my head, out of embarrassment.

What's happening to you, Yoongi? C'mon! Don't be so gay! Make a move..

I am literally lecturing myself now.

Crystal initiated in calling the waiter.

Waiter: "Good evening, Sir, Ma'am Crystal. Can I have your orders now?"

Wait! How come the waiter knows of her name? I looked at her confusedly.

Crystal: "Of course.. Yoongi, what do you want to eat?" She looked at me and waited for my response.

Me: "I..I don't know.. A-ahh, what's the house's specialty?" I asked the waiter.

Waiter: "Would you like to try our Special Japchae? It is one of the diner's best seller." He cheerfully recommended.

Me: "Okay, we'll have that. Do you have lamb steaks here?" I inquired.

Waiter: "Yes sir. How would you like it done?"

Me: "Medium rare, please.. And can you please give us a red wine, too?"

Waiter: "Yes of course, sir. Is that all?"