Chapter 17

Another sun had risen up, indicating a new day for everyone. Yoongi and Hoseok dropped Crystal at SNU before they went to BH.

Yoongi and Hoseok reached the agency not so long after they dropped Crystal at school. They parted ways as soon as they reached the floor of their offices. Yoongi went to the music room, while Hoseok entered the practice room.

Soon, Jimin also arrived at the agency. He went straight to the practice room, where Hoseok is waiting for his arrival.

As Hoseok saw Jimin, he wanted to approach him immediately about Crystal, but he thought of doing it later with Yoongi, so that it could not also affect his mood to work.

It's already lunch break when Hoseok invited Jimin to join him and Yoongi for a meal.

Jimin was hesitant at first, knowing that Yoongi is with them. They haven't spoken yet about what happened on the ball. He thought this might also be the great time to talk with him, and so he joined the two.

Hoseok and Jimin went to Yoongi's music room. Yoongi is already expecting the two's presence so he already ordered foods for the three of them to share.

 Yoongi is already expecting the two's presence so he already ordered foods for the three of them to share

While eating, Yoongi and Hoseok decided to have a talk with Jimin.

Hoseok: "So... You're the ex-boyfriend that my cousin is talking about.." He started, but he does not sound angry.

Jimin looked at Hoseok confused.

Jimin: "C-cousin? Who?" He asked.

Hoseok: "Crystal Jung.. She's my cousin.. and she told me a lot about your past relationship with her."

Jimin lowered his head due to embarrassment.

Hoseok: "No need to feel embarrassed, Jimin. I'm in no place to judge you. Whatever is the reason, why the two of you broke up, it's not my place to intervene... What's important is that, now I already know that you are the ex that she's referring to." He explained.

Jimin looked at him with gratefulness on his eyes.

Yoongi: "Do you perhaps still love her?" He suddenly blurted out.

Jimin was quite taken aback with Yoongi's bold statement.

Jimin: "Hyung, I didn't know that you are with Crystal.. I know that you are seeing each other.. I saw that she's so comfortable with you, that's why I am here to say, that I will not get in your way." He said feeling defeated.

Yoongi shook his head by frustration

Yoongi: "Hey, Jimin. You are not getting on my way, okay? Yes, I admit, I tried many times asking Crystal out on a date. Yes, she became comfortable around me. But she will never see me as a man. She will never like me as a man. And if she will, she would still never look at me, like the way she looked at you."

Jimin: "Hyung..."

Yoongi: "It's okay, Jimin. Don't worry about me, it's not likely that Crystal and I is already in a relationship. I like her, yes. But I already accepted that Crystal and I can never be more than friends. But I am more grateful with us staying that way.. I should be the one telling you that, I would not get in your way.. Jimin, go get her. Fight for her no matter what..' coz if you don't, I will." He sarcastically threatened him at the end.

Hoseok: "I love my cousin, like a real sister, Jimin. I know how broke she was when the two of you broke up. I was so mad at you that time, for hurting her.. But as much as I want to get in your way, her happiness is still my top priority.. I haven't seen her that happy when she's with you, and I also haven't seen her as broke as this when you broke up.. It doesn't mean that she's smiling, laughing, goofing around, she's really happy.. It's just her pretending.. But I see through her eyes, she's slowly dying by the pain, sadness, and longing.. And it's you that could fix it, Jimin-ah.. Please, fix her." He said seriously.

Jimin was still in shocked not knowing how to react with Yoongi and Hoseok's statement

Jimin was still in shocked not knowing how to react with Yoongi and Hoseok's statement. He was happy to hear those statements. It gave him a boost up, and wanting to see Crystal right away.. But still, he tried to get hold of himself.

Jimin: "Hyungs, I...I don't know what to say.. But I promise you two, that I will do anything.. no everything to make it up to her.. I want her back... I really do." He said with full of determination in his eyes.

Yoongi: "Then let's get her back for you." He strongly suggested..

Jimin: "But how?"

Hoseok: "Leave it to us. We will tell you when the time is ready." He cheerfully commented.

The three of them finished their meal and rested for a while before resuming with their individual works.