Chapter 20

Jimin became so busy, and getting busier each day. He still doesn't have any idea about Crystal's pregnancy.

Today is Jimin's first major concert. He prepared so much for this day, and according to him, he doesn't want to make a mistake, and most importantly, he doesn't want to disappoint his fans.

Jimin's concert was a sold out. It was the fastest ticket sold-out for a major concert.

On the other hand, Crystal is on her way to the venue of Jimin's concert to see him, and tell him about her pregnancy. Hoseok and Yoongi already told some of Jimin's manager and staff about Crystal coming to see Jimin.. But unluckily, BH's CEO is not conformable with the idols under his agency to tangle into a relationship, especially that they were just starting, and is at the peek of their success.. But Hoseok and Yoongi still pursued with the plan.

Crystal soon reached the venue. She was been escorted by Yoongi and Hoseok going to the waiting room.. They thought that Jimin was alone at the waiting room, and so they left Crystal standing in front of the door, letting her go inside alone, so they can have a one-on-one talk.

Crystal was about to open the door and get inside of the room, when she was suddenly stopped hearing a serious conversation inside the room.. when she took a peck, it was Jimin and whom she guess the BH's CEO.. She heard the entire conversation.

 She heard the entire conversation

Jimin's POV

I was relaxing and is already on stand by in the waiting room. I was silently sitting at the couch, while patiently waiting for my manager to call me. I was moved from my seat, when I heard the back door of the room cracked open, and there I saw Bang PD entered..

 I was moved from my seat, when I heard the back door of the room cracked open, and there I saw Bang PD entered

I stood up from my seat and slightly bowed my head, and greeted him. He told me to have a seat. He took the seat in front of me, making us look into each other face to face.

Bang PD: "Jimin, we need to talk."

Jimin: "Sure PD-nim. What is it?"

Bang PD: "I know that this is not a perfect timing to talk about this, especially that you'll be having your concert, and I know how hard you prepared for this.."