Chapter 12

On the other hand, Yoongi picked up Crystal from SNU and send her home. Since it's still early, Crystal invited Yoongi for dinner at the mansion. Yoongi quickly agreed with the invitation, since he also wanted to meet the remaining of Crystal's friends.

As they got out from Yoongi's car, they immediately headed to the house's front door. Crystal opened it, and was met by Namjoon and Jia, who was sitting at the couch's living room, cuddling each other while watching a TV show.

Namjoon and Jia immediately got up when they heard and saw Crystal and Yoongi got inside the house.

Crystal: "Hi lovebirds, I'm home.. By the way, I invited Yoongi for dinner.. Is everyone already home?"

Yoongi: "Hi guys.." He greeted the two.

Crystal went to hug Namjoon and Jia as her greeting.. Yoongi fist bumped with Namjoon, and slightly hug Jia, too.

Jia: "Jin is in the kitchen.. He's preparing for the dinner. Tae and JK hasn't arrive yet. But I think, they're on their way home." She explained.

Crystal: "Really? Where did those two went? Did they have a photo shoot?"

Namjoon: "No, they said, they went to meet a friend."

Crystal: "Ohh, okay.. Ahh, I think I should go and check Jin. I will introduce him to Yoongi, too."

Namjoon: "That's a good idea. Call us if dinner is ready, okay?"

Crystal: "Araseo!" She smiled before she and Yoongi headed to the kitchen.

As Crystal and Yoongi approached the kitchen, they saw Jin who is busily cooking for their dinner. She decided to pull a prank on Jin.

Crystal: "What's that good smell?" She cheerfully commented, while acting sniffing the air

Jin flinched and almost jumped from his place as he heard the sudden noise from Crystal.

Jin: "Kamjagiya!!" He bolted while he held tight of the wooden spoon.

He turned to look at the voice's owner, and got relieved when he saw Crystal.

Jin: "Yaaa!! You almost give me a heart attack!" He exclaimed.

Crystal burst out laughing by Jin's cute reaction. She went closer to him and gave him a hug as her greeting. Jin hugged her back, too.

Crystal: "You're such a scaredy cat, Jinnie.. What are you cooking? It smells good."

Jin: "I'm cooking Budae Jjigae. It's your favorite, right?"

 It's your favorite, right?"