💜15-열다섯💜

"Are you nervous?" When Husog told Taehyun to hit him lightly on the back, Taehyun continued to laugh
"Are you kidding?" "I'm scared to death." Unbeknownst to her, Husog pissed and pushed Taehyun into Jeong-gu's room.
"Taehyun?" As he shook his head, Taehyun's eyes widened in panic as he removed the ring from his brooch pocket, but the ring, which seemed to have affected him, fell to the ground.

"Oh, take it off," he said, scolding himself.
"Aashsh," Taehyun stood up, still cursing, and knelt down on one leg again.
"The other - me-me-me-home-light - Aww, stay, I'll come in a little while," he said, and ran out, but came back in, trying to get the ring back on Jeong-goo's finger.

"I'll put it on again soon." He grabbed the embarrassed ring and ran out of the room, but he stumbled on the doorstep and the ring seemed to run under the table.
"Bad Stupid Ring" Taehyun quickly got up from the ground and tried to move on, looking at the ring, but he seemed to remember the startled look on Jeong-goo's face as he ran back and slammed the door shut.
"God, I'm not going to say it's so hard from the beginning! Husog!" He picked up the ring from under the gas table and jumped up and down in delight, but he immediately recovered from the cleaner behind him. Keep clearing your throat

"No, how do you clean? What do you think was going on down here? It's awful. I failed the exam."
"Right leg, right leg." As soon as Taehyun came in, he knelt on one leg in front of Jeong-goo, whispering to himself.
"Marry me, darling." His almost screaming words startled Jong-ug, but he laughed and nodded.

"I agree," he said, and when he held out his hand, Taehyun looked at him in surprise and took his hand, while Jeong-guk gently laughed at his still nervous hand. He gave his hand as a ring pin, but who knew he would grab it.
"May I see your mother?" Taehyun stopped panicking and asked Jeong-goo. Jeong-goo nodded, but soon smiled and nodded, and he got up and left the room.

○○○

"Hello? Mom," Taehyun looked at his pale voice as he leaned in front of the window, and he understood why he was screaming.
"I'm sorry I'm coming after a long time. Mom."
"Hello? Mom. It's awkward to tell you that, but I'm your son's husband. He proposed to me today, but he promised me many years ago that he would marry me, so I have to get permission from you, too." . " Then I knelt down

"Give me your son, Mom. I will always take care of him and love him with eternal love," he said.
"Because I ate good food and stopped planting what you say, because I'm really good - you treat us well and bless us too. In the end, I love you. Mom," Taehyun bowed down and stood up. .

"Believe me, Mom. My love for your son is very different from the love between you. It's the kind of love that lasts until I die. And thank you for letting us go."