💜14-열넷💜

"So, are we both going to play a game?" He didn't see his friends today and preferred to stay with Taehyung.
"My God. Jeong-guk. I'm going to go to sleep in three days." Taehyun interrupted, but Jeong-guk kept hitting him.
"What! I didn't say such a joke. I've gotten sick of doing that!" Taehyun continued
"But it's been three days. I'm still thinking about it--"
"No, no. It's just a joke. Do you understand? If I do it once now, I'll really run away." Then he laughed

"I see. Because I'm holding myself back - come on!" I lifted the blanket and lay down on his lap, laughing at what he had said.
"And what kind of game is that?" When Taehyun asked, he smirked at Jeong
"So, the name of this game is 'forget or keep'. Mm. For example, if you want to forget something, write it down on a piece of paper. Then, throw it in a box called 'forget'. If you don't go in, you have to keep it. Do you understand? " Taehyun smiled as he saw Jeong-goo smiling happily as he spoke, and nodded in agreement.

"I like it. Let's play."
"I'll do it now," Taehyun said, pulling out his rabbit's teeth and laughing. Taehyun couldn't stand his laughter, so he grabbed his arm and began to kiss him deeply.
"You promised me, didn't you?" Taehyun was still holding his breath as he breathed
"I really can't stand this laughter one more time," I said, sitting up and running to the box and paper, remembering that I couldn't laugh again.
"Let's start with me. So I want to forget the dark life of high school. So-" He wrote "high school" on a piece of paper and threw it in the box to forget.
Taehyun, on the other hand, didn't seem to really know what to write.
"Why?" Taehyun stared deep into his eyes
"Because I saw you there. And for the first time, I felt something called love. That's why my high school memories will be the most precious to me."

Taehyun was completely taken aback when he dropped the previous few useless ideas as he held the ball in his hand and wrote the words 'family' on a piece of paper instead.
Soon, Jong-ug threw it into the forget-me-not box, but it didn't go.
"Let's throw it again." Taehyun grabbed his hand and tried to throw it away.
"There's no more. Jonghuk. You shouldn't forget that."
"But-but I really want to forget it," Taehyun said as he squeezed the paper out loud.

"Look. You're going straight in, aren't you?" Then, as if to show him again, he wrote 'Jimin' on a piece of paper and threw it into the forget-me-not box.
"Your family shouldn't go in like Jimin did, because they're a part of your life. You can't treat them like that while you're pregnant, raised, and doing everything. Do you understand? Even if you take it away, it's enough to give you all the happy moments. I'm sure.
You laugh happily when you're with your family.
As for Jim, darling, he did a lot for me. He would always run in front and back, and if he didn't care, he would cry like a child. The one I was most touched by, Jimin told me even though he knew you; You can forget, stay with me. He was by my side all the time when I was sick, and I tried so hard for a few days, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about you.
That's why I'm choosing you, not Jimin. "When Taehyun finished, he looked at Jeong-gook, who was already in tears.
○○○
"No, old man, this boy seems to be fighting again, look at that cat's face."
"Are you punishing me like that?" Mrs. John looked ugly as she raised her arms to the ground and looked at her son, who was kneeling
"Then I don't scold him, I just laugh and fall down. What's so good about that?" Her husband kept lifting her up.

"Did you hit him? Did he?" He looked at her seriously and kept looking down at her
"I was going to hit it softly--" his father laughed as he paused
"Then that's it. What to scold? Instead, improve your fight. All right?" I slapped him a few times on the shoulder and walked back to my room, laughing. Grateful that he hadn't scolded her, he hurried back to his room.
Mrs. John was still angry
"He's the father, he's the son," he muttered, glancing into their room.

○○○

"They were my darlings," Taehyun cried as he understood, and Taehyun hugged him gently on the back, perhaps because he understood.