Sky is limit: Ending one

This is ending number one, ending number two will be sad.

Shawn looked at Gmail, he read it again and was about to hit enter when Camila entered their room.

"What did you wrote?" She asked.

"I accepted it." Shawn responded.

Camila's face fell down, tears in her eyes were visible. "Did you send it?"

He shook his head in no, she sat down on bed next to him. Slowly taking his hand. "Shawn don't do this. Isn't this enough?"

"Camila." He leaned his forehead against her. "I'll be fine."

She took his hand and put it on her stomach. "You were right Shawn."

"In eight months this belly will be big, I'll stand by our tree. You'll wral your hands around me and kiss me. How could that happened if you go back? What if something similar happens I can't lose you Shawn."

He brushed his hand over her stomach, smiling down at it.

"You're pregnant." He whispered, he took her hand and kissed it.

...

Shawn and Camila sat on blanket, their little baby boy layed in Shawn's arms.

"You're so cute, yes you are." Shawn clapped his small hands together. Baby giggled, Shawn grinned back.

They sat in silence. He felt glad that he didn't accepted going back to work. Because now he has this beautiful family of three.

Sky is a limit when she is with her.

They don't know where their life will lead them, but they know that they'll be tougher no matter what.

Camila leaned on Shawn's shoulder, looking at little boy in his hands. Apple tree made them shadow on hot summer day.

"He looks like you." Camila said.

Shawn quietly laughed, "He has your small nose." He booped his nose with his finger, making him giggle.

"I love you so much." Camila kissed his cheek. "I love you more."