Insecurities

Smut warning

...

"What's your favorite cartoon?" Camila asked little girl. She slowly moved shot to the side.

"Sponge Bob!" Girl said excitedly.

"Mine too! Who is your favorite character?" Camila asked as she slowly put shot in her arm.

"Patrick. Because he is stupid! It's funny." Girl giggled.

"He's stupid, but he is great friend isn't he? My favorite character is Sponge Bob, Patrick and spongebob are best friends."

"I have best friend too!" She said. Camila checked her reflexes.
"Really? What's their name?"

"His name is George." She said.

Camila made confused face as she listened to her lounges. "Can you breathe deeply honey?" Camila asked.

Kid breathed hard. Camila moved stethoscope across her back.

"Does your chest hurts sometimes?" Camila asked.

"Like like when I run a lot it hurts." Child moved around.

"Okay, you can go to that room and watch spongebob while I talk to your dad. Alright?" Girl nodded and ran to distance.

...

"Is everything alright?" Tall man asked.

"Sound of her lounges isn't great. We will run couple more test to be sure if it is nothing serious." Camila explained.

...

Shawn knocked on the door of office and slowly came inside. Camila smiled when she saw him.

"Hi."

"Hi." She approached him and kissed him. He kissed her back, holding his hand on her cheek.

"How are you?" He asked. "Good, it was nice morning." X-Ray printed in background. Camila took it and put it in light.

"Damn." She said quietly. "She inhaled a Lego."

Shawn looked at the picture from her shoulder. "I suppose that that's bad."

"Yes, she needs surgery." Camila responded.

She turned around to Shawn. "I have to go. Can you come to my place tonight though?"

"Sure, see you tonight baby." She kissed him quickly before she ran out of door.

...

Camila opened door to see her boyfriend. She was little disappointed to see that he is wearing turtle neck, he knows that she won't judge him.

It's hot outside, he should wear a normal T-shirt. This is not fair.

They kissed and he came inside. They're dating for a month and half now. "I thought that we should go on a beach, it's beautiful evening. We don't have to go somewhere crowded. I know one place where no one comes." Camila said.

"I-I don't know." He shuttered after couple of seconds of silence. Camila's hearth broke when she saw look in his eyes. He seemed scared.

"Shawn look at me." She said softly. "I don't care Shawn, I don't care if you have a mark. I am with you, I have choosen to be with you. Since blackout I knew that this is start of something special. Please don't be so insecure about yourself, you're handsome and beautiful." Camila slowly got on top of him. Kissing his cheek, lips, every bit of his face.

Shawn quietly enjoyed, putting his arms on her. "You don't have to wear this around me. You don't have to wear this anywhere." Camila slowly pulled down turtle neck. Giving him kissed on his mark. Shawn moaned, letting her know that he is enjoying.

"Do you want me to continue?" She whispered. Shawn felt lump in his troath and his shorts getting tight.

It was so hot and beautiful at the same time. He couldn't believe that he lays under her. She is so beautiful to him. He nodded, shamelessly admitting that he wants more.

She slowly took of his shirt. "I like every bit of you." She kissed his chest. Then sucked down his arm to the hand that she kissed.

Camila did same with other side, leaving kisses all around top of his body. She noticed boner in his shorts.

"Do you want me to do something about this?" Shawn gulped to her question. He felt like his insides are burning. Like every bit of his body is burning under her touch.

"Ye- Yes. But I didn't had sex in a year." Shawn admitted, Camila now knew what is worrying him.

"Do you trust me?" It was same question Shawn asked her first night, when she was scared, now he is scared.

"Yes, I-I want you." He said.

"Then don't worry about anything." She slowly kissed her way down his stomach. She came to his pants, and slowly stroked him trough fabric. Shawn layed his head back, "Fuck."

...

Camila woke up, laying on Shawn's chest completely naked. She smiled, feeling sore in her legs. She remembered last night, now she feels so safe in his arms.

She looked at him. Is she falling in love? She felt like they're only two people on world. Do people expiraince what they do?

She never had sex like this. It was so passionate, filled with trust and love.

And feeling of him against her now is melting her hearth. It hurts her that he is insecure about himself.

Reason for that are many things, his girlfriend that he dated for three years broke up with him because of it. Even before she was incredibly toxic, getting drunk and getting her anger out on Shawn.

That hurted him most. She made him feel like it's his fault. Like he has done mistake, not saved life.

She kissed his cheek and got out of bed. They started on couch but when things got heated they went to her bedroom.

She tucked his body in white sheets, being careful so he doesn't wake uo.

She opened window to let fresh air come in. She took shower and dressed up and by the time she was out Shawn woke up.

"Hi." He said shyily, his voice was deep and loving. "Good morning baby." She sat on bed next to him just to kiss him.

"Do you want to take shower while I make us breakfast?" Camila kissed his forehead. Making him feel some kind of way that can't be explained. Kisses on forehead just feel different, and her soft lips pressing against his head. It gibes him shivers.

"Thank you for being here. You made me feel worthy and loved and I'm so thankful." He kissed her hand.

"Shawn, you don't have to thank me."

"I do. You know, what hurted me most was that my ex girlfriend left me after accident. We dated for three years. She was toxic for three years, but somehow I thought that I loved her. I don't anymore. I'm over her. But just I couldn't understand it. I hated myself. Now you proved me wrong. Thank you."

...

Shawn wrapped his arms around her from back. "What are you making?" He asked. "Eggs and bacon. I know that it's not best but I didn't went to store yesterday. I was thinking, do you want to go to the store with me? I will need some help." She moved eggs around pan.

"Sure." Camila saw his bare arm press against counter. He is in T-shirt. She smiled. Knowing that he doesn't fear facing her anymore.

...