Apple Tree

Shawn sighed, thinking about how should he tell her this. She sat on couch next to him. Eating cereal while watching YouTube video.

She had her headphones in, so she didn't really payed attention to his sigh.

"Camila, can we talk?" He asked and she nodded, getting off her headphones.

"You know how you're spending a lot of time here. No that it's bad, I love having you around. I know this is big step and maybe we are going too fast. But I wanted you to move in here, in my house."

Shawn has a big house with backyard and two floors. He has three bedrooms upstairs.

"I love being around you too. And this house kinda became my home. I would love to move in with you."

Shawn smiled widely.

"I love you Camila." He said.

"I love you too."

...

Month later Shawn drove their car in front of plant shop.

"I want you to help me decorate our home. I want to make it our home."

Camila and Shawn took couple plants and flowers they'll put around house.

Then Shawn stopped before they left. He looked at small apple tree in bag. He has nothing special in his backyard. If he planted this one day it will be beautiful.

He decided to take it. As they approached car Shawn said "I thought that we can plant this tree and watch it grow in our backyard. Like a new start, one day this tree will become big and give us apples. Maybe our kids will grow up along with it one day. Our relationship will grow with it."

Camila pecked his lips. "That's beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

...

Shawn digged wet ground with shovel. Wiping away sweat on his forehead. "Don't film me." He laughed as Camila held her phone up.

"Why? You're cute." She said. He shook his hand and digged little further. "I think this is enough." He said. Camila put her phone back in pocket giving him small tree. Both of them got down on knees and planted it in.

They put ground around it, securing stability of their small tree. At the end Shawn's hand finished on Camila's.

"We planted it." He said.

"We really did." Camila put her head on his shoulder. "After all that happened we went through it together."

"One day this tree will be big, you'll stand besides it with big round belly. In your belly will be most beautiful little baby. I'll wrap my hands around you from behind and plant small kisses on your ear and cheek. You'll giggle, like you always do. Camila, I know that we've been dating for only six months. I know that this is big commitment. I understand if you think that it's too soon. But I'm not the type to overthink when something feels so right. So Karla Camila Cabello Estrabo would you make me happiest man alive and marry me."

He got box from pocket of his shirt. Slowly opening it and reviling beautiful ring.

Camila didn't expected this. She is in complete shock. Her hand is over her mouth, tears run down her cheeks.

"Yes, yes Shawn." She cried, his hand shook as he put ring on her finger.

He pulled her in kiss, feeling his heart full. When they both pulled away Shawn pulled her into hug. Kissing her on top of head.

...

Shawn kissed Camila softly, carefully.
She smiled into kiss, bringing her hands under his shirt.

"Shawn we didn't had sex since it happened, I think- I think that I'm ready now." She whispered.

Shawn brought his hand to her cheek, brushing it. "If you don't want to we don't have to push it-"

"No, I want to." She said surely.

"But I want to be on top." She told him, Shawn knew why she wants to be on top and he understood it. So he made his way to be and layed down.

"I'm waiting, you can take your clothes off whenever you want to."

Camila nodded, sighing before taking her shirt off. She climbed on bed and got on top. Both of them kissing.

She trusts him. She wants to make it happen. Clothes slowly went on floor, piece by piece. Now both of them were naked. "Whenever you're ready." He reassured her.

She nodded and closed her eyes, slowly trusting in and then out.

She held her eyes shut, "Baby open your eyes, look at me. Talk to me." He said.

"Okay." She opened her eyes, second time she trusted in she finally felt comfortable. After couple more times she was already getting little quicker.

It because obvious that she is ready. After this long nightmare, everything is like before.

...

Shawn looked at Gmail send to his laptop. When Camila entered room he quickly closed it.

"What are you hiding?" She asked.

He sighed, opening laptop screen.

"They're asking me to work as a lieutenant firefighter again." He said.

Camila looked over at him, she furrowed her eyebrows. Does he really need this now? Now that they settled.

Apple Tree - S.M + C.Cजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें