THE INTRODUCTION OF THE AUTHOR

hello everyone, Does anyone remember me????? I'm the writer who wrote "True Love". I'm writing a new story and I hope you enjoy this story. Also if you don't like this story then it's fine. By the way, I'm doing this story for fun so spelling mistakes will occur. Don't hate on me, thanks.

a  little bit of the flashback...

Kaycee's Pov

it's my first day of elementary school. I can't wait to meet my friends Jayden and Baliey. They have been my friend since when I was a baby. The only person I'm not excited to see is Sean Lew. I hate that person. He has been bullying me forever now. The weirdest thing is that my mom and his mom are friends. For what?! Does my mom know anything!!! I don't want to think about him and ruined my mood for my first day of school. "Kaycee!!! hurry up we are going to be late!!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. " Coming mother!" I yelled back.

Sean's  Pov

It's the first day of school!!! I'm 7 already. I am becoming a man now and I swore I saw a beard growing out of my chin. " Don't be ridiculous," my mother said to me.  Oops, I guess I have been thinking out loud. " But it's true," I whined. " Are you excited to see your friends and Kaycee?" she said ignoring me. " I am excited to see my friends and no I don't want to see dumb Kaycee," I said but the last sentence made my tone bitter. " Don't call people dumb Sean. Especially my friend's child," my mom said with a strict tone. "right, her friend's daughter," I  thought in my head. "Now hurry up, you are going to be late," my mom said while tying my shoelace.

" This is the day I would never forget. The thing you did,"

Oop a cliffhanger

wow I could not believe either

hope you enjoy it.

-odelia2244tv