To say that in the past, the most painful thing for Liu shi was Qi Yun. His family's Erlang was weak, physically weak, and sick at every turn. Of course, Liu shi was full of concern and worry.

But now looking at such a human-shaped stake here, it wouldn't be of any help at first, so I still blasted it out clean.

As a result, Qi Yun was quickly pushed to the outer room, and stood there, staring at the closed inner door in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking.

Seeing Qi Yun's behavior, Qi Ming, who rushed over because of the noise outside, stretched out his hand and said to him: "Second brother, you rest, mother is right, you can't help, so just sit and wait."

Qi Yun sat down with his strength this time, but his brows were furrowed, and his voice was a little anxious: "Jiao Niang work too hard."

Qi Ming wanted to say that even if he was young, he knew that giving birth is hard work and can’t get out easily, but he didn’t want to scare Qi Yun with these words. He just said, "Second brother, don’t be anxious. Now, the second sister-in-law is in good condition, and it must go smoothly. Second brother is waiting."

But it didn't take long before I heard Ye Jiao's painful cry and Wen Po's voice yelling "Hardly".

At this moment, Qi Ming was seeing many people coming in and out holding hot water, so he went to help pick the curtains. This sound did not scare him, but Qi Yun, who suddenly stood up suddenly from the chair, scared him. Jump!

At this time, someone came in.

Now that both Qi's father and Qi Zhao have not yet come back from Zhuangzi, Fang shi, when she heard the second younger siblings had started, naturally wanted to come and have a look.

Asking the mother-in-law to take care of little Shitou, she ran over in a hurry.

I wanted to help, who knew that as soon as he walked in, he saw Qi Yun "rising from the ground".

This surprised Fang shi at first, and then couldn't help laughing.

It wasn't that she wanted to laugh, but it was so cold and indifferent to see Qi Yun, or else he was so gloomy and indifferent, and now suddenly seeing such a panic, it is inevitably interesting.

But soon Fang stopped smiling and asked Qi Ming, "Where are my younger siblings?"

Before Qi Ming could answer, there was another pain in the inner room, and Fang shi knew that Ye Jiao had begun to give birth.

Regardless of the looks of the two brothers, Fang shi rushed into the interior to help, while Qi Ming stood outside to help lift the curtain to avoid suspicion, and did not forget to comfort his second brother: "Second brother, Be safe. Second sister-in-law is already working hard. Don't let her worry about you."

If you just think about it, you can figure it out clearly, now that Ye Jiao is inside, she is afraid that she can't think of anything, and there is still a lot of scrupulousness outside the Xianggong who is not stable.

It happened that Qi Yun was pushed onto the chair by these words.

Yes, yes, don't worry Jiao Niang, she is already very hard.