"take my jacket and cover yourself, that guy over there looks a little creepy." jungkook stated pointing to the guy who was sitting on a bench feeding the pigeons.

"hey! that's my neighbour namjoon— he's so nice and kind-hearted." taehyung started, darting jungkooks thigh.

they laughed together before taehyung changed the topic.

"it doesn't feel like christmas at all, i can't believe it's christmas eve today." taehyung huffed, jungkook agreed.

"you just have to get into the spirit tae, i should help you." jungkook smirked.

"j-jungkook?" taehyung said as jungkook leaned in and captured taehyungs lips.

holding his chin and he softly kissed the boy in the dress.

slowly inserting his tongue, only to clash with taehyungs one, "mmh!" taehyung sounded.

jungkook trailed his kisses all the way down to the back of taehyungs ear where he left one more "small" hickey.

"n-no marks." taehyung whined out, but jungkook was already blowing at it.

jungkook placed one more peck on taehyungs soft lips before starting the engine again.

"so you'll think about us?" jungkook said, also getting his jacket from the back.

taehyung took the piece of clothing and opened the car door.

"jungkook, i need time."

[end of flashback]

"oh nothing!" taehyung lied, "i bruised myself when i was sleeping on the couch." cursing himself, jungkook left a bloody mark.

"oh, be careful baby." seojun said taking another mouth full of pizza.

twenty minutes later, the couple finished their movie and pizza.

"you wanna shower with me?" seojun smirked, wrapping a white towel around his waist.

"no, i'm going to finish my homework." taehyung shooed his boyfriend, who kept flashing him.

"alright, if you say so." seojun flashed him once trying to tempt the younger.

"get in the shower, stinky!" taehyung pushed his boyfriend lightly, their arms tangling together.

"fine." seojun huffed, minutes later taehyung heard the shower running he sighed.

it was 8pm, it was christmas eve and taehyung was feeling festive at all.
their christmas tree was up, presents were there but he felt sad and exhausted. so he put on some christmas music attempting to finish his homework.

christmas music always made him warm inside.

•••

[11pm]

seojun was sleeping, taehyung was not.

insomnia was back, because he felt stress and guilt. he'd been insomnia free for about two months.

seojun turned his head back towards taehyungs direction, opening his eyes for a spilt second.

"babe?" he croaked out, head planted into his soft pillow.

"hmm?" taehyung hummed a response.

"you not tired?" he said with a broken voice, he sat up.

"nope, i think i'm going to have a bath." taehyung decided.

"i'll set it for you, i'm going to piss." seojun answered taehyung nodded
getting out of bed anyways.

the bath was finally set and seojun added little bubbles as well, "you want candles bub?" he asked, picking up a lighter.

"no thanks." taehyung answered, his boyfriend nodded leaving him in there, not forgetting to plant a kiss on his forehead.

•••

taehyung was in his bath for about ten minutes until he got an idea.

"merry christmas tae!" seojun burst through the door, taehyung threw his phone up in the air

"merry christmas tae!" seojun burst through the door, taehyung threw his phone up in the air. catching it before it landed into the water, he also went deeper into the water to cover his unholy hickeys.

"merry christmas juni~" taehyung cooed, kissing his boyfriend.

"i love you." seojun said.

"i love you too." taehyung hummed.

🔳
oop, at this rate i should make a seojun x taehyung book lmao😭😭