Tommys falling POV

At first, it felt like just a light breeze. I closed my eyes as I heard Tubbo cry out for me. I know what i'd gotten myself into, just too late for me to realize. I hope that Tubbo lives up to my one wish, to take care of Ranboo and his family. Zoning out, I just thought about falling. It was the best feeling I'd ever had, escaping my troubles. The wind running through my hair, pushing my shirt against my back. The breeze almost felt calming, as if my mum was messing with me as she used to. But that was, before she died. Falling felt like my own shattered wings closed in around me, protecting me from the hell of a world outside.

All of my scars and my bruises, those terrible instances and moments i've been through, seemed to just fade away. And for the first time in a while, I felt truly free. All of my problems evaporated, and I felt happy. I smiled as I fell. That was, until I hit the ground. Everything went silent for a few minutes from there. All I heard where the terrified screams from pedestrians all around me. The world went dark, and I refused to open my eyes. I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. One scream stuck out more than the others. Was that.. Tubbo?