𝐕

Byulyi must be crazy. This wasn't on her list of provided services.

So then why was she here? standing outside of a men's boutique?

She had tried explaining to Irene that advising on the groom's fashion wasn't really in her realm, but the bride insisted that Byulyi do so being the renown wedding planner she was. The bride reasoned that she couldn't trust Seokjin with finding his own suit for the wedding. Unfortunately, Byulyi couldn't argue with that either. Formalwear had never been Jin's style anyways and the times that he did have to polish up? Well, let's just say Moonbyul would shove him back into his wardrobe, refusing to be humiliated by his poor fashion choices and terrible dad jokes. After failing to pass on the task on to Yoongi for the past hour--that arrogrant motherfucker, Byulyi finds herself now anxiously waiting.

Moonbyul's body acknowledges Seokjin's presence before her eyes do. That tingling feeling where the butterflies dance in her stomach within. Seokjin awkwardly stops in front of her, their orbs meeting before she tears her gaze away.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Seokjin says, still amused watching the female avoid his gaze. If Moonbyul was trying to convince him that she was unaffected, she was failing, and she knows it. Gathering up all the courage from within, she brings her eyes back to his. His gaze was overpowering, but she wasn't going to lose it now.

"I just arrived right before you did. Let's go inside." Byulyi moves, but Seokjin's hand reaches the door first, pulling it open for her. She doesn't know why that action causes her to falter in her steps, but it does. Jin still knows the effect that he has on her.

"Ladies first"

Moonbyul goes straight to business as soon as the doors close behind them. This was the best boutique in town for men's formalwear. She always did like the charming tuxedos that lined the store window whenever she walked around this part of the city.

Although she didn't personally help choose the groom's outfit, she did make sure to recommend this spot. And of course Seokjin easily agrees. Like a housewife on a no-limit shopping spree, Byulyi randomly picks the item of clothing that catches her eye.

"Aren't you supposed to ask for my preferences?" Seokjin speaks up from behind her. She had almost forgot that she was here with him.

"Please, we both know your taste in formal wear. Too bad you can't wear pink pajamas to your wedding." Byulyi snickered as she pulls another dress shirt from a rack seeing Seokjin's cheeks and ears flush bright red. His heart softens at her unexpected playful response.

"Then you don't need to know my size?" He asks, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he attentively observes the woman, his gaze melting more and more as moments pass.

"Pants 29/10, neck 38, bust 97, and arm 85." Byulyi instinctively recites aloud as if his measurements were forever imprinted onto her brain. Realizing what she had just said, she quickly turns around, her face flooded with embarrassment. She's greeted with Seokjin's soft, warming smile however.

She hands him the suit as he accepts it to try inside the fitting room.

Moonbyul decides to taps her phone screen, scrolling through her agenda for the day as she waits outside of the dressing rooms. A slight frown plays her face as she realizes her tight schedule. The Kim's wedding was keeping her busy, that's for sure. At this rate, she might not even get a full night's sleep until after the wedding.

There were so many things to do in two week's time, how was she going to pull this off? She doesn't know. An exasperated groan emits from her mouth as she tosses her phone to the side.

The sound of the dressing room door creaking open captures Byulyi's attention, drawing her out of her frustrated innermost thoughts. Her doe eyes find themselves instantly drawn to the man, her heart skipping a beat as he strides towards her, closing in distance with every step he took.

"What do you think?" Seokjin shyly asks, subjecting himself to her upcoming criticism. His eyes looks anywhere else but at the Planner.

"It looks... good." Byulyi retorts, her heartbeat only increasing the longer he stands there.

This Jin was not the same high school boy she knew seven years ago whose prom suit awkwardly hung over his frame. The Seokjin now in front of her filled in the suit in all the right places. His thighs hugging the material, his shoulders hanging perfectly with the pads. It was almost as if he suits this look best. So many years ago, Byulyi would laugh if someone told her Seokjin could get any more handsome, but he's living proof of her misjudgment.

Byulyi awkwardly clears her throat, tearing her eyes away for a moment, bashfully.

Her fingers trial against the high quality of the blazer he wore. The silky lining brushes her fingertips, stirring excitement within him.

"It's missing something though." She speaks, tapping her chin. Something about the attire did feel incomplete. Even if the wearer was Seokjin.

"This?" Seokjin lifts his hand, holding up a satin tie.

"Why didn't you put it on?" Byulyi questions. He wistfully glances around the boutique, his cheeks becoming a rosy tint.

"Don't tell me... you still don't know how to put on a tie.." Byulyi asks in disbelief. For as long as she knew the man, he had always asked her to fix his ties for him. Kim Seokjin, now a fully grown independent man, yet incapable of tying a tie. How ironic.

"How have you been getting dressed for the past decade?" Byulyi scoffs, her feet moving to meet his. Seokjin sucks in a breath when her fingers lightly brush his as she snatched the tie from his grasp, leaving a trace of electricity when their skins touched.

Her flowery but subtle perfume embraces him as she moves to hook the fabric around his collar. Seokjin's body only freezes more when she wraps the tie underneath his collar and leans forward, breaths now synchronized. She begins to work her magic and he can't help but glance down watching the adorable woman furrow her eyebrows with a pout as she concentrates on perfecting the accessory. Jin missed this.

"There." Byulyi grins with satisfaction, gently tapping the tie as she always used to do after helping him.

They stayed like this for a minute or so before a sudden minor interruption.

"What a good looking couple!" The middle aged woman's comment shatter the atmosphere, bringing Byulyi back to the present. It's only now that she realizes how close she was to Seokjin.

The wedding planner's face flushes with embarrassment. Byulyi opens her mouth to correct, but Seokjin had already sent her off with a friendly beam.

She darts her eyes accusingly at Seokjin.

"What? It's just a stranger. It's fine." He shrugs. Truthfully speaking, he liked that comment and he couldn't help but to smile.

"You know it's not. You're getting married."  Byulyi counters, stepping away from the groom and crossing her arms.

"I was just saving the poor woman from embarrassment. Don't overthink it, my love."

He didn't know when he unconsciously slipped his old nickname for her but he did. They both heard it. It was loud enough. All the pair could do was pretend they didn't hear it.