chapter 2

"Damn, you really look like shit." Naruto snorted poking at the dark bags under my eyes.

"Thank you Naruto, as if I didn't already know that!" I spat sending my knuckle crashing into his head.

Naruto collapsed to the ground clutching his now aching head. I ended up having the same dream all over again, preventing me from really getting any more sleep last night. This time around it felt more like a movie rather than being in control of the dream myself. Everything was just as clear the second time, if not in more detail.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!" He sniffled shifting his weight from side to side still holding his head.

"Serves you right, you should never speak to a lady like that." I snickered with a triumphant smirk plastered on my face.

"You? A lady?" He questioned finally sitting up right only to be met by my narrowing eyes.

"Of course you're a lady! How could you not be a lady?! A very pretty lady might I add haha! Yep, beautiful!" He rushed nervously smiling up at me.

"Awe Naruto, who knew you had such a way with words." I grinned pinching his cheeks before letting him fall to the ground again.

"Haru-chan!" I heard making me shift my weight to the side seeing Sakura bouncing her way towards me.

"Sakura-chan!" I giggled meeting her halfway catching her in my arms.

"I feel like you've been gone forever, I missed you." She beamed squeezing me tighter.

"I know, that mission was brutal but I'm home now." I smiled pulling away from her.

"I'm here too ya know, Sakura-channn." Naruto pouted holding the top of his head.

"Tch, Ignore him. He's a pervert." I yawned stepping over him.

"HAH!" Naruto screeched standing to his feet.

"Naruto! Did you do something to Haru-chan?" Sakura grumbled sliding one of her legs behind her.

"Haruhi, tell her the truth! I didn't do anything! Don't say things that make me look bad." He whined holding his hands by his head.

"Sakura-chaaaan, leave it alone. I was only kidding." I chuckled watching her skin turn red.

"Sakura, we'll be-"

My sentence was cut short when I bummed into someone who had appeared in front of me.

"Kakashi sensei?" I questioned holding my forehead that had slammed into his shoulder.

"Haruhi, the Fifth has called for you." He stated peering down at me.

"Kakashi sensei!" Sakura yelled letting Naruto go from the choke hold she had him in.

"Good morning Sakura, we'll be off now." He waved sending her a smile.

"I have to go right now?" I asked grabbing my bag from the ground.

"Yes, you'll come with me now." He said firmly making me nod in his direction before he vanished.

"What? Where are you guys going?" Naruto spoke as he joined the group.

"I'll meet you guys at the hospital, don'tworry about me." I smiled before running to go catch up with him.

------------------

"Haruhi!" I jumped hearing my name being called pulling me out of my thoughts.

I wandered so far into my mind that I totally forgot Lady Tsunade had called me into her office to talk about a mission. I was scared to meet her gaze but I faught all my rational thoughts of getting out of there as soon as possible and slowly lifted my head, I felt instant regret once my eyes met her icy ones. If looks could kill I'd be 6 feet under and then some, her hair was basically floating with fury. If there's one thing I know the fifth Hokage hates, it's when people don't listen to her when she speaks.