Chapter 7

*A few days later*

(I apologize in advance if this chapter's not that great, I was having writers block and didn't know what to write, but just went along with it, so here's a big (mostly) fluff chapter.)

Ayden (Smashing) POV:

We were all hanging out at Eddie's house again. We still haven't heard from Echo's father and sister since they attacked Josh the other night. He's doing a lot better now, so that's good. We were all hanging out in the main living room (just pretend there's enough seats LMAOOO).

 We were all hanging out in the main living room (just pretend there's enough seats LMAOOO)

"You know something that we haven't done in a while?" Josh asked us. "What is it?" Gaege asked him back. "Played VR." Josh answered. "Oh yeah! It's been a while." Narrator said. "The problem is, we only have 5 headsets." Eddie told us. We all decided that Josh, Mully, Narrator, Gaege, and Eddie would all play together while the rest of us did our own thing.

(The skit they did because it's heckin hilarious)

So It was just me, Swagger, Reekid, Kristy, Gabby, and Echo. "So, what do you guys wanna do while we wait?" Kristy asked us. "How about Cards Against Humanity?" Echo suggested. "Aren't you too young for that?" Swagger asked her. "No, I'm 18, but now that you say it, maybe Reekid might be." "Oh, well, in that case, aren't you too innocent to be playing it?" Swagger asked. "Nah, I've played it before." She answered. "Plus, I hang out with you guys all the time, that stuff doesn't bother me." Reekid told us, and all of us laughed. So we ended up playing Cards Against Humanity.

-Time Skip to later on brought to you by Juicy's Crayons-

"Ugh, this is so unfair! First Starbucks ran out of Dog Crap, and then I stepped in Coffee." I read the last cards out loud and all of us were dying of laughter. Echo was rolling on the floor from laughing so hard, causing us to laugh even more. "Can we all agree that won for the sake of the irony?" Echo asked while crying from laughing so hard. We all agreed that won, it turns out those were Reekid's Cards, so he won the round. "Yasss! REEEE!" He yelled out, and we all laughed even more.

Eventually, The rest of the guys came out of the recording room. Everyone switched places with the boys, except Kristy stayed in the living room to talk with Josh, and Narrator and Eddie Came in with us to teach Echo how to use the controls on the headset. We all  went to a server with a park with ducks.

Kristy POV:

Just about everyone had switched places, but I stayed to hang out with Josh, and Narrator and Eddie were Teaching Echo how to play VR. Since it was her first time playing. It was just me, Josh, Mully, and Gaege. "So Gaege, How have you been doing." Josh asked him. "Alright, just been hanging out with Ayden and Swagger all the time, and also, I met this cool chick named Echo the other day." Gaege Told Josh, and he chuckled a bit. "So how have you been? Shoulder and cheek feeling better?" Gaege asked Josh. "My face is still a bit sore, but I'm ok." Gaege nodded in response.