Chapter 3

Echo POV:

So we got back to Eddie and Gabby's House, and Holy Macaroni! It was huge!

(The house I'm gonna be using for this story) (Also, I'll be showing pictures of every room whenever they're in a certain room, if you don't feel like watching a 15 minute video)

Eddie parked the car and we all got out. Narrator picked me up and carried me in the house, while Eddie and Gabby got the groceries and my backpack from the trunk, and they followed us inside.

We went into the living room

and Narrator sat me down on the couch, and Eddie and Gabby also sat down

and Narrator sat me down on the couch, and Eddie and Gabby also sat down. "So Echo?" Eddie asked me. "Yeah?" "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what made you runaway from home? Was it just your sister? Or was there something else? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." "Oh, it-it's ok. You guys did save me from my sister, and you're giving me a place to stay. So you guys at least deserve an explanation."

Backstory
Trigger warning: Bullying and Getting yelled at.

"So, *sigh* I had a horrible childhood, I never really fit in anywhere as a kid. I was always bullied, never really had many friends, and I was always made fun of, and left out. I guess it's because I was so... Different." I paused. "I actually tried being normal, hoping that people would like me. For 7 years, I tried being like everyone else, and I hated every second of it." I paused.

"Oh no, Echo, you poor thing." Narrator spoke up, sounding like he genuinely felt bad for me. "*sigh* Yeah. And on top of that. My father wasn't even an actual father figure for me. He was always at work, or sleeping. And if he wasn't he would scream at us and swear, and he would always make me cry, and then force me to stop crying." I started crying, when I kept remembering more and more of my childhood. *sniff* "I hated it."

Narrator gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry honey bunch." *sniff* "Thank you."

"And years later, my parents would be fighting constantly about anything and everything. And then when I was 14..."

*Flashback*

Trigger warning: Parents Divorcing and suicidal thoughts

I was sitting in my room on my computer when my mom came home. "Echo, we're getting divorced." She told me. I started sobbing and ran to my mom hugging her. "No mom! Please!" I just felt my entire world shrivel up and die when she said that. I knew I had enough of suffering with my miserable life