~Ending Note~

:) oh boy oh boy oh boy

i enjoyed writing this more than i thought i would

also, just picture 8 y/o nagiwagi in the snow with a big fluffy jacket, soft sweater underneath, and uggs. that would be absolutely adorable if this wasn't so... sad.

by the way, if you didn't catch on by the end, he was running away in the middle of his parents' funeral. he couldn't take it, and he was so confused and disheartened. that's why he didn't catch on until he took a moment that there was nobody behind him to push him on the swings; he was still in some semi-shock, for it was literally just now that he realized his parents had died. it will take a while to recover and fully accept this, so that is why he is so confused and unaccepting of the outcome.

hope that all makes sense and clears some things up for people, in case that it wasn't detectable through some of the writing. I tried to keep those hints relatively subtle through the writing, but here's a brief explanation if you needed it up there. ^^^

hope you enjoyed!!! <3

please let me know of your reactions, i'd be more than eager to hear!! always would love feedback :)

h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶,̶ ̶b̶t̶w̶ ̶<̶3̶

OO!! OO!! oh yeah i almost forgot!!! >>A>>

By the way, I also have the original and unedited version of the story cover right here:

It was just a doodle based on this. I didn't use this entire drawing, as you can see, because it was too simple and the proportions were wrong. (I mean... he doesn't look 8, he looks like some meth-addicted homeless man in this *coughs* pleasegetmyHBreference *coughs*) It was still fun to test the tools a little, though.

(psst, he has brown hair btw, because I heard that his hair was something of that color pre-illness. and even though he doesn't really look like an 8 y/o [i'm still working on my body types ok *sNfFF*], i still liked how the overall coloring came out.)