~Starting Note~

hiiii

this is little writing practice, nothing so big. I'm not ditching "Oh," by the way. I just had this cool idea of a snow-scene and just had to make this. (semi-oneshot thing? i'm not really sure what to call it.) Also, it's just weird to say "Oh" so seriously as a title, though that is legitimately what it is named. I need to come up with better titles, dude.
Speaking of which; if you have not already, I'd love for you to check it out, if that's alright. It's still in the middle of writing and incomplete, but just simply your read on it would be much appreciated :)

this is a fan association with the SDR2 characters, and has nothing to do with the actual officlal plot or story. However, if you do not want to see spoilers about some characters (well, actually only one but shhh) and their overall persona, I do not recommend you read any further.

As i said, this will be referenced from SDR2. Only one character (and an important detail about their life, by the way) is mentioned and expressed. Major spoilers about their character background, so read with caution. :) Not saying who it is, though. That's for you to see.

*oh, by the way. I was listening to this on loop while making this as writing fuel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mjtE5A2zMY :) It's a great song. This oh-so-familiar-tune (not saying the name because um... go check out the link and see for yourself what it's called, dumbass i ain't doing your job) is so peaceful, isn't it? reminds me of... a certain pianist, if you catch my drift.

whee

okay, thats all, i think!! sorry for this long note. you can go read this, now. hope you enjoy!!!!!!! <333 xoxp