"I live here." He replied.

"Nope, you got that one wrong. I live here with my friends. And you are drunk." I said pedantically.

"I am not." He simply said.

"Let me see. You can not stand to your own feet properly, you smell as if you have drank a whole beer factory and you cannot talk normally. I think I am safe to say you are drunk."

"Don't pretend to be my mum."

"That is physically impossible, you are older than me, I think."

"Don't be such a know it all."

"Don't whine."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Well, I can actually tell you what to do. You are in my grounds, on my property. I am the boss." I said sharply.

"I hate women." He mumbled.

"Well, I hate drunk men. You can sleep on the couch, but trust me, I only do this because I don't want the neighbours to see a man who is smelling like shit and sleeping his intoxication off lying in front of my threshold." I commanded.

"There is the door to the living room. I am going to bed and if you throw up, I will kill you."

"Thanks, you are such an angel." He replied, the sarcasm dripping from his voice.

I went back to bed, a bit creeped out about the stranger now sleeping on the couch. I didn't know what I was thinking.

Why did I offer him a place to stay?

Because you are stupid and probably still half asleep, that is why, Ella.

I still hadn't seen his face, and how was I going to tell the girls I let a stranger sleep on our couch.

I fell asleep, trying to figure out excuses to tell them.

***
I had set my alarm on 7pm, to make sure that I was the first one to be awake.

I got up, got dressed really quick and pulled my hair into a bun. What if he was unthankful?

What if he had gone into a coma?

Then I would leave him in front of Mrs Herbies door, she was a doctor.

I sighed and opened the door to the living.

Nobody.

I saw that the window was opened, to mask the smell of alcohol.

Well he is thoughtful.

"Hello?" I said.

I heard something in the kitchen and followed the sound.

"Hi?" I saw the tall man standing at the stove, the smell of eggs filling my nostrils.

"You didn't have to cook." I said.

The man turned around and-

Oh my. Harry Styles!

"You a- uhm are y-?" I stuttered, turning red.

"I am Harry Styles, yes. But I don't think we are still on the fan-idol level, am I correct? I am so sorry." He looked ashamed.

"My name is Ella Stevens." I blushed, still not able to make eye contact. Yesterday I had a big mouth, when I didn't know who he was.

"I'm so sorry, Ella. I don't recall everything but I can slightly remember that you stood your ground." He smiled.

"I guess it is okay. But if you remember anything I said, I'm not always such a buzz kill as you may have thought." Harry smiled.

"I figured." I smiled back.

"So you made eggs, huh? There is a great possibility that my friends will awake in a couple of moments. They will fangirl. I have to say I did too, for a second." And there was the blush again.

"You hid it well, Ella." He smirked. STOP DOING THAT!

"Thanks. Let's eat those eggs." I suggested.

"Great idea." He followed me to the dining room that was part of the living room.

"Delicious!" I said with my mouth full of eggs.

"You cannot talk with your mouth full of food." Harry rebuked playfully.

"Sowwy." I teased.

"HARRY STYLES?!"

Naomi and Mila were standing on the threshold of the room and looked at Harry and me, wide eyed.

"Mila, I think we are dreaming." Naomi told Mila, still not taking her eyes off of us.

"I am real, nice to meet you!" Harry smiled at them friendly.

"He is real, Naomi." Mila whispered, pinching herself to make sure it was real.

I explained the whole story and after a while, they kind of treated Harry as a normal, not ex-celebrity, person.

"I met Ashton Irwim yesterday." Mila looked more excited than yesterday about this fact.

"He came to my party!" Harry said happily.

"I'm afraid I have to go." Harry said.

" I will come with you." I said

"See you later, Naomi and Mila!" They said their goodbyes and Harry followed me to the hall.

"Thank you agaim, Ella. I can't imagine how afraid you were." Harry said awkwardly.

"I manage." I smiled.

"Yeah, so I have noticed. Maybe we can exchange numbers, if you ever need me so I can pay you back?" He suggested, so we did and he left.

What was all this?

AUTHORS NOTE

WHAT IF EVERY DRUNK PERSON ON YOUR DOORSTEP IS HARRY?!

Okay, sorry.

I wrote this entire update on my iPod and I hope there aren't any spelling mistakes, and sorry if there are.

QOTC (=Question Of The Chapter) : where are you guys from? I am from Belgium! :)

Greetssss xxx
Marie