6 - Johnny and the baby (M)

Start from the beginning

I giggle while we are walking our way towards the door. I wonder who it is since I don't really know anybody else than Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung and Chenle. So, I am wondering who it might be. Mark opens the door, and we see Johnny, one of the policemen that help us with Jeno's mother. But what is he doing here? We didn't have any news about him for a while now. Mark is closer to him than me since they both speak English and other quality. I suddenly look down and see a baby sleeping in his car seat.

- Johnny Hyung, Mark asks, what are you doing here? You didn't give me news for a while now. I thought you forgot about me.

- No, I didn't, johnny responded, I just had to deal with a few things, and this is one of them.

Johnny toke the car sit in this hand while we invite him inside. Why does he have a baby and why does he bring him here?

- So, I have a favour to ask, Johnny suddenly speak, more like me asking you something.

- What is it Hyung, I ask, you are making scaring me.

- So, I had a girlfriend of three years and one day she tells me she is pregnant. We were really happy to start a family and everything, but not everything want has a plan. She left me suddenly a week ago after I told her that I have just a few days to live, but she left me the baby. I am not in a healthy position to take care of him. So, I am here to ask you, could you guys take care of him?

- Does he have a name, Mark asks, or we need to find a name for him?

- I didn't have time to give him a name.

Suddenly, we hear crying. We look towards the baby and he was crying. I stand up and go up to him. I take him into my arms, and I start to rock the baby while singing a lullaby. The two boys were surprised by my own much I was at ease with the baby. The baby stops crying and slowly gets back to sleep in my arms.

- We will keep him, Mark suddenly says, I think it is sudden, but I think we are ready for it.

I look at Mark with shock, but also very happy. I could feel tears that started to fall on my face. Mark walks towards me and hugs the baby and me. I remember talking about this to Mark for some time now. For many years, we have been together that I wanted to take a big step into our relationship, and maybe this was destiny. Johnny looks at us with joy.

- You guy already seem like a happy family, Johnny tells us, do you have a name for the baby?

- I was thinking about Yongbok, I say, I really like that name.

- I like it too, Mark adds, but I would like him to have an English name since I am Canadian. Maybe Felix?

- Lee Felix Yongbok, Johnny says, I like it. I couldn't have found a better name.

- Then it's settled then, I say, we will call him Lee Felix Yongbok.

- If all it's done, Johnny announces, I will get going. Thank you some much for all of this. I didn't want to give up my baby to someone I didn't know.

- We understand, Mark responds, I would have done the same thing in your position. Also, I am very sorry to hear about your disease, I hope you live your life in the next few days.

- I will, johnny says, I am going back to America to spend my time with my parents. So, I won't be back.

- You will miss us Johnny Hyung, I say, we won't forget all you did for Jeno's mom.

- It means a lot, Johnny answer, I will be going now.

We give one last hug to Johnny Hyung before he leaves the house. This is a lot to take for a day. But we need to move on and write the new chapter of our life, Mark, Felix, and me.

- I think we need to go buy a few stuff for the baby, Mark says, we will only buy the necessary for the moment and we will ask the guy to help us with the rest.

- I agree, I say while looking at the baby, I just want the best for our baby.

- Me too princess, he says while kissing my forehead, let go now before everything closes.

That said, Mark, Felix and I are on our way to our first family trip.

1339 words

---------------------------------------------

Happy NCTzen everyone !!! I hope you all are having a nice day or night !!!

(Why does Wattpad have a limit for pictures?!?)

Anyways *inserts pictures of Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, WinWin, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle, Jisung, NCT!* (Just imagine)