Prologue

It's the middle of the night. Lightning flashed and crackled, followed by the occasional rumble of thunder. The flashes of lightning revealed a lone but huge rock island, which was the foundation of a tall, sinister and futuristic-like lair, alone in the endless ocean and consumed by the ongoing thunderstorm. However, Doctor Eggman, who is the owner and resident of this lair, was wide awake, his eyes glued to the bright screen of his laptop in front of him, which had many wires connected. These wires were connected to an unrecognisable object shrouded in darkness. The light from the laptop lit up the Doctor's front as he typed away furiously. An evil smirk made its way onto Eggman's face.

Orbot, a red and dark grey circular robot with blue eyes and a blue robotic "mouth", and Cubot, a yellow and dark grey square robot with blue eyes and a blue robotic "mouth", were cowering in a corner, huddled together with their robotic arms up to their robotic "chests" and shaking like leaves on a tree as they watched their boss. As Eggman clicked on something on his laptop, an image of a blue and grey robot resembling what seemed to be a hedgehog appeared on the screen. Then he pressed a key, and the wires started to glow.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Eggman said, his voice getting louder with each word.

Lightning suddenly lit the whole room as Eggman cackled maniacally.

"AHAHAHAHA!"

===

A deadly force has taken control of Sonic, leading him to destroy everyone and everything without mercy. What will happen? Will survivors fight back, or will everyone succumb to the evil within their hero?