She wore this after her class:

After changing she met up with her gang and the five of them sat on the field bleachers while watching the basketball match between some students

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After changing she met up with her gang and the five of them sat on the field bleachers while watching the basketball match between some students.

Then soobin and yeonjun appeared and sat down with them. The rest of Blackpink came too. They were laughing and chatting like ordinary teenagers would do.

TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL IS OVER
Y/n waved goodbye to her friends and waited for her brothers to pick her up. She was told by her parents that Yoongi would pick her up. Time passed by and txt and Blackpink had already left in their cars. Almost all the students had left the school.

"Gosh, why isn't Yoongi coming!" She whispered to herself. "Maybe he is still busy with my other oppas in some work, mom and dad must be still at work too. I guess I'll take the taxi home"

She waved at a taxi nearby and got in. She told the place where she wanted to go to and then the taxi took off. She listened to some of her favorite music. Run away by tomorrow by together.

"I'd die to meet tomorrow by together! Txt also loves them. They are our favorite kpop boy band" y/n said in her head.

The taxi arrived in front of the house. Y/n paid the driver and then he left. She walked in the house. When she got in, she heard some yelling. It sounded like...her brothers ?

ONE HOUR AGO
Bts had gotten back from work and were in the house. Everyone was in their own rooms. Jin then called them out in the living room for some fruit snacks. Everyone came making Jin confused.

"Hey hobi, aren't you supposed to pick a certain someone up" he asked.

"Oh y/n ?, no I thought Namjoon would pick her up" he answered

"Wait what, Jimin was going to pick her right" Namjoon asked in disbelief

"No I thought jungkook would" jimin spoke

"Well I thought taehyung was going there" Jungkook spoke

"Not not no, I thought Jin would pick her up" he said

"Me ?! I said hobi would" Jin asked

"Guys I think Jin is right, I also thought that" Yoongi spoke

"Wait so just to be clear. We all mixed up of who was going to pick her up and now it's been one hour since school ended and no one is there to pick her up!" Jin asked in rage.

Now all of bts were yelling at each other while Namjoon tired to break the fight since y/n was still not picked up.

"Yah ! Stop we need to go to y/n" Namjoon yelled

"AISH, yoongi hyung move it" Jimin yelled

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR HYUNG" he yelled back

" YALL SHUT UP, JIN HYUNG DO SOMETHING" hobi yelled

"ME !? YOU DO SOMETHING ITS PROBABLY YOUR FAULT THIS IS HAPPENING"

PRESENT TIME
Y/n had just entered the living room to see her brothers fighting and yelling. She gasped in horror.

"Please don't fight guys ! I hate fights, I'm scared!" She spoke making them stop.

"Where were you and how did you come home" Jimin asked

"Wait, you wore different clothes in the video call right" taehyung asked another question noticing the change.

This made the others worried, thinking it was a boy's hoodie.They kept asking questions without giving time for y/n to answer.

Finally, Jin stopped all of them and managed to let y/n speak. She told them the whole story, about her clothes change because of her dance class and it wasn't that a boy gave her the hoodie. About how she got home when Yoongi was supposed to pick her up. Bts got pretty mad at Yoongi.

Y/n tried to calm them down by telling them there was a misunderstanding but it was no use. Bts were overwhelmed and became overprotective after hearing about the taxi ride with a random stranger driver.

Since the Kim's aren't used to gong anywhere with a random person or stranger. They are mafias so they are always careful to not trust strangers.

Jin was so angry that he threw a vase at Yoongi. Thankfully, Yoongi dodged the vase but instead it hit....
_____________________________________________________
To be continued...
Guess what happened next 😉
Stay healthy and happy everyone