Chapter 53- Final

Before I start, I just want to thank all of you for reading my book from the bottom of my heart. I never thought I'd be a good writer, and I still think that way nevertheless of everything.
Thank you 😭💙💜💙💜💙

I've started a new book about bts as stepbrothers,, if you want to you can check it out

🟪 Epilogue will be there 🟪
***

"Please forgive me, and trust me what all IU said is all wrong. I never did it intentionally, I really loved you and that's why I came here back to Korea for you and you only" he spoke

"Suho...I don't-" she was cut off

Suho had snuck in y/n's hospital room after distracting the guards and making sure everyone was away. He just wanted to apologize, solely and purely from his heart. Nothing more.

"I understand you don't want to get back together with me and it's alright. I just want forgiveness" he spoke

"Suho. IU triggered me and so I reacted that way. Because you were the reason to my smile when you comforted me with your affection after those dark times"

"I'm glad to be the reason you smiled during your dark times, and in the future I'll always be here too"

"Thank you"

"Just so I feel at ease, I want to let this out. That kiss was pure accident. I promise you IU lied, I loved you and I would have never done that but it happened...and now you're with soobin so I guess this is fate that we aren't meant to be"

"I know suho and I understand"

"So you forgive me?" he asked desperately

"Yes" she smiled

"Thank you y/n" he smiled

They hugged just as friends. After having this conversation that they should have had years ago to sort out everything maturely, now everything was okay between them.

Suho planned to go back to New York and continue his studies there. And as for Chanyeol, he'd go back to his country soon too after a few days.

Now that y/n was feeling ok, she was discharged from the hospital. School was also finished after some weeks and the graduation party was held.

For the first time in a few years, everyone felt happy. They all found happy endings.

***
AFTER FIVE YEARS

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror now"

Y/n opened her eyes and turned around towards the mirror. She gasped at her reflection. She was wearing a beautiful wedding gown and accessories, all custom made.

"Oh my! You look like a literal doll!" Mrs Kim spoke

"My baby" Jisoo cried, while Jennie hugged her to make her stop

"You four bridesmaids look so pretty!" Y/n said to her friends

"And mom, you're such a queen in that dress. I truly take genes from the best" y/n spoke

"My beautiful daughter, you were just 5 yesterday. How time flies" Mrs Kim cried

Knock knock~

The door slowly opened, revealing Mr.Kim, Chanyeol and Joy (her elder cousins) and Mark (Joy's husband)

"Y/n! My daughter" mr Kim spoke in awe