Chapter 3

Y/n woke up and quickly dressed up before leaving for school. She couldn't wait to meet blackpink again. She wore this for today.

She grabbed a peanut-butter sandwich plus some black coffee and then left for school

As she arrived, the stares went on her again. She couldn't see blackpink so she was feeling uncomfortable again.
Then suddenly appeared five boys who were brothers. They saw how uncomfortable y/n looked and spoke out loud so everyone there could here.

"Everyone stop looking at her or else we can suspend you from here" boy 1 spoke loudly.

Everyone lowered their heads. The five boys came to y/n and took her to the school's football field and sat on the bleachers. They introduced themselves.

"I'm yeonjun, the oldest child out of all of them. And I know all the hot tea of this school, biggest drama queen" he blew a flying kiss.

"I'm second oldest, Soobin. I love hugs a lot !"

"I'm the middle child and it sucks ! I'm older to these two but younger than yeonjun and soobin, my name is beomgyu" he smiled widely.

"I'm taehuyn, and like the most smartest here" The others playfully hit him.

"I'm the youngest child, Kai. And I'm most talented and stronger than all of them" the others rolled their eyes.

"We are all brothers" they said in union.

"Hi, thank you for helping me there. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you all." She smiled.

TXT (the boys) and y/n laughed and gossiped about the school.

Yeonjun gave all the tea and drama happening at their school. The 5 brothers were all were very funny. They bickered and climbed on top of each other, usual stuff wild brothers would do. They did funny stuff making y/n laugh so hard. Blackpink joined them and they all had so much fun.

Screams of girls were heard. The students were all near the entrance where a limo was parked. Blackpink sighed and Txt laughed.

Y/n was told about Bts from Blackpink and Txt. They were cold, handsome, very rich and close friends with Txt. Y/n was warned to stay away from them by Blackpink and try not to talk at all with them. Also to not disrespect them.

Txt, on the other hand, told her that they disrespected them and bothered them a lot since they were close friends.

Txt went through the crowd and started saying stupid stuff like, "What up bros" Or "Ayo ! Let's go and eat donuts please" Txt were fun in nature unlike Bts. They had the complete opposite behavior.

The crowd was huge, so y/n and Blackpink weren't able to come to the front. All y/n could see was girls trying to take photos of the so-called popular bts.

The bell rang and every one went to their classes. Y/n had a class with Rose, Beomgyu, jimin and Jin.

The teacher came inside and started teaching. It was so boring so beomgyu, jimin and Jin were talking. So were Rose and y/n but they were also taking notes.