First day of U.A

Izuku was doing some push ups when his mom called to tell him a letter from U.A arrived. He went to her to get the letter and then went to his room to open the letter and see what it is. He opened the letter and out came a disk looking thing. The disk turned on and a hologram of All Might came out to tell him that he passed with 210 points due to getting 150 villain points and 60 rescue points, which is the highest in the history of the exams, and that he is in class 1a.

Fast foward two weeks, Izuku is saying goodbye to his mom and she said be safe. Fast foward to Izuku walking in the halls of U.A looking for class 1a but got lost. As he was walking lost he saw a periwinkle blue haired girl walking so he went to ask her for directions. Izuku said "Hi I'm looking for class 1a can you tell me where it is?" The girl said "I can show you where it is." As they were walking the girl said "I'm Nejire Hado I am a third year what's your name?" Izuku said "My name is Izuku Midoriya Hado-senpai." Nejire said "Just call me Nejire no senpai I hate honorifics." Izuku said "Ok Nejire-chan." Nejire blushed for some reason she couldn't understand.

They arrived at class 1a a short while later Nejire said goodbye to Izuku. He went inside the classroom and sat down at a desk waiting for the sensei when the blue haired sonic ripoff came to Izuku to introduce himself. The blue haired boy said "Hi my name is Tenya Ida. What's yours?" Izuku said "Oh its you, my name is Izuku Midoriya." Tenya said "I'm sorry for talking to you like that during the test I was just stressed." Izuku said "It's okay I was to." The brunette girl that he saved during the test saw and she ran to me. The girl said "Hi my name is Ochako Urakara. What's your name?"

Izuku said "My name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you." Izuku felt something outside the room and said "Black frost." A black mini snowman with a blue hat came out and went to drag whatever was outside the classroom inside. A few moments later Black frost came in with a giant caterpillar and put him down by the podium in the front of the class.

The caterpillar stood up and a hand came out to unzip a sleeping bag that had a man inside of it. The man took off the sleeping bag and went to the podium with a juice box in hand. He got to the podium and began drinking the juice box very loudly. He then spoke "Good morning class I am your sensei Shota Aizawa, you can call me Aizawa-sensei. We are going to do a quirk apprehension test to see where you are with your quirks."

He then takes out a gym uniform and says "You all got one in the locker rooms. Change and be outside in 5 minutes. Go go go now!" The kids scared went to the locker rooms to change into the gym uniforms. In boys locker room, Kirishima said "Damn Midoriya you're jacked. How did you get jacked?" Izuku said "Thanks Kirishima, I trained for 9 years before coming to U.A." Kirishima said "Damn what did you do for training?" Izuku said "I did strength and mental training since, that whats my quirk requires to become stronger." Izuku was half lying since he did do that plus a bit extra. A purple haired midget was going over to a wall. Izuku being the big brained boy he is knew what he was about to do so he said "Yoshitsune, stop him." His first persona came and put his swords by the midgets neck, drew them near his throat and left it there. Izuku walked to the midget and crouched down to his height.

Izuku said "If you do that again I will summon my strongest persona and let him use his strongest attack on you." He also said this with a disturbing smile that made the midget scared. The midget just nodded, Izuku summoned Black frost and used bufu to cover up the hole that was in the wall. Bakagou said "Deku were you looking down at me?!" Izuku just looked at him like he was stupid and just shook his head and went outside to wait for the class. He just took out a ipod and put on a song called "The Phoenix" that he made himself by a different name Ukuzi.

As he was listening the class came out and saw him listening to music. A purplette with earphone jacks went to him and said "Hey my name is Kyoka Jiro. What song are you listening to?" Izuku said "Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya, the song I'm listening is called "The Phoenix" by Ukuzi." Kyoka said "You listen to Ukuzi. What is your favorite song of his?" Izuku said "My favorite song of his is "Honey I'm good" what is your?" Kyoka said "Mine is "Back from the dead"." They talked about music for a bit until Aizawa spoke up "Alright today we are going to do 8 tests to figure how good with your quirk. So Midoriya step up and throw this ball with your quirk."

Izuku stepped up and summoned Sateneal and told him to use riot gun with the ball inside the gun. Sateneal let Izuku put the ball in his gun, he then pointed it at the sky and fired which made a big cannon sound. The robot then said 100,000km which sent it a fourth of the way to the moon. The class was shocked that this kid could sent a ball a fourth of the way to the moon.

Bakagou said "Nerd you looking down at me weren't you, huh Deku?" Izuku just summoned Black frost and froze him. Aizawa said "Izuku let him go." Izuku said "Fine sensei." Izuku released Bakagou, who then began running to Izuku again. Aizawa then threw the scarf around his neck at Bakagou. Aizawa told him "You better stop that behavior or I will send you to the principal's office." ( Just skipping the other tests just know that Izuku and a oc that I just came up with are in first and second respectfully in the tests.) Izuku came first and a rainbow colured haired dark skinned boy named Jaden "Jade" Emerald (my oc) with his quirk Armiger which gives him the ability to summon weapons that he has collected and also throw them at targerts for teleportation.

Aizawa anounced that Mineta was expelled and to go pack his things. Mineta then ran and tried to go for a spiky haired girl named Momo, but was stopped by Jaden with his sword the ultima blade. They then started packing up to head home for the day. Jaden and Izuku were heading to the train station when Izuku spoke up "Hey my name is Izuku midoriya, what is yours?" Jaden said "My name is Jaden Emerald, you can call me Jade."

They both talked for a bit until they got to their spot and walked separate ways.

Holy crap sorry for the delay life is annoying anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter. SicxkFalcon is out of here.