Magic shall come back!

I have already expressed my distaste for animus magic going away, so I am going to go against the book because my main dragon is an animus.

|First Theory| The descendants of the animi may get the powers of their ancestors, as I believe Jerboa the II got rid of all current magic.  (This is my plan for Darkrain)

|Second Theory| There could be one or two animi left who escaped Darkstalker's test by enchanting theirself not to be affected by his spells as soon as they heard he had come back, and they enchanted theirself not to be affected by any other animus.

|Third Theory| This is the least likely one, an animus (Maybe Arctic) has made a spell for theirself to revive two thousand years later. 

I know that it is said they can't bring people to life, but I feel like this is different enough for it not to count.

|Fourth Theory| The pieces of Darkstalker's Scroll still work and they are used to bring back animus magic.

[Last Thing, Extremely Likely] Or Tui T. Sutherland just doesn't give a shit about animus magic and just wants it gone. (Which I honestly believe is true) 

But this chapter will help your animus fanfictions, so that you have a reason to say "I'm disregarding what Jerboa the II did"

Statistics:

This chapter was started May 06 2021 and was finished in October 1st 2021 (Yes, I took multiple months to finish one chapter)

Brain Capacity left - 5/100

This marks the return of HisssImaDragon (Hopefully)

Views: Currently None

Votes: Currently None

Words: 260