Which tribe in Wings of Fire is the strongest?

Sorry if I'm incorrect, I have not yet read The Dangerous Gift and that may make some of my points outdated.

I will be getting the Dangerous Gift in like a week

Everyone in the fandom wants a Mary Sue/Gary Stu

So which tribe is the best for your weirdly overpowered dragon?
Let's think.

11th strongest tribe: SilkWings, they are weak, the only reason you could even TRY to consider them strong is the fact they have Flamesilk.

10th strongest tribe: LeafWings.
They act so strong. Like SilkWings, the only reason they could even be considered strong is because of leafspeak (Or something like that)

9th strongest tribe: SeaWings, sure they're fierce. But I can't remember them ever winning a war, of course with their animi, they are pretty strong. But Turtle refuses to use his powers (And I'm pretty sure all animi have lost their powers, except me, I haven't lost my powers yet) and Anemone went crazy. And Orca is dead. Of course, there's a chance that if Auklet or Anemone, or even Turtle has a dragonet, it would give them an animus, but guess what! To my knowledge, all animi have lost their powers.

8th strongest tribe: NightWings, Understood, every gary/mary stu/sue involves NightWings, especially ones with powers, but funny enough, NightWings LOST their powers, the last NightWing to have powers was Moonwatcher. And they lost to a lazy weak tribe, and their queen was inside a pot of lava.

7th strongest tribe: MudWings, they're funny, and kind of cute, but that does not do anything cool, they're weak. Sure they can hold their breath for an hour. But they have to be WARM to breath fire, which is just not good. The only reason they're better than the others is the fact they have loyalty to each other (Really just their family)

6th strongest tribe: RainWings, I know, I know, they are considered very strong due to their "magical death spit" and every OP OC involves a RainWing mix or something like that. But they're lazy. Useless. What use is being strong, but never using your strength, to help people, or to even attack people. RainWings live too easy of a life

5th strongest tribe: HiveWings. They took out a whole tribe. (With the help of SilkWings, which they threatened) They are the strongest Pantalan tribe, but other tribes are STILL STRONGER!

4th strongest is BeetleWings: They have Flamesilk, they have venom in their fangs (Like RainWings)

Hgwdugd, SO STRONG

3rd strongest tribe: SkyWings, strong, especially when Scarlet was leader, but she's dead now, if she was still leader, they would be #1 or 2 in the ranks. Ruby has also made them strong, but not as good as Scarlet. Honestly, I think having Peril (My favorite dragon) makes them extremely strong, without her, they would be #5 or #4

2nd strongest tribe: SandWings. I was going CRAZY trying to choose who was stronger, IceWings, or SandWings? SandWings are rich, and they have a venomous tail, but the only reason they're in #2 is because there is a CURE to their venom, cactus, right? 

NUMBER ONE IS, duh duh duh dun, ICEWINGS! They have an incurable venom which will kill you easily, Battlewinner, who was supposed to be a "Battle Winner" died to this venom.

So if you want a strong dragon, make an IceWings, or better an IceWing/SandWing hybrid!

Oh my goodness, please don't. It makes you a horrible person in roleplays!

A lot of people view IceWings as weak, so if you make an IceWing OC, no one will know you're obsessed with overpowered dragons!

if you want a weak Pantalan OC, make a SilkWing oc, or if you want a weak Pyrrhian OC make a  SeaWing