Scourge is still roaming the forest? And could return?

Spoilers for "The Broken Code" the sixth WarriorCats series

A/N Scourge is one of my favorite characters, for no good reason, 

|• 1 The Introduction|I posted an announcement, about Cheddar the kittypet, and how she went into ghost residence without ever hearing of StarClan: I was reading WarriorCats, Darkness Within, and Cheddar the kittypet appeared to Tree and Rootspring as a ghost, and Cheddar had never even heard of StarClan, so if Cheddar the kittypet became a ghost without StarClan, does that mean Scourge became a ghost?

We all know Firestar killed Scourge. And Scourge didn't go to StarClan, and since we never saw him in the battle against the Dark Forest, some of us might believe Scourge is gone for good

|• 2 Scourge didn't go to The Dark Forest| Now going more into the reason Scourge didn't go into The Dark Forest: First of all, he had absolutely no idea about StarClan, he was surprised about the fact Firestar came back to life, and he didn't seem to care about wiping out all of Tigerstar's nine lives at all, indicating he thought he had just killed a regular cat he had a grudge against. And, we would have seen Scourge in the battle against the Dark Forest in "Omen of the Stars, The Last Hope"

|• 3 Scourge Could Return| Back to the reason Scourge could be a ghost resident: Going back to our point with Cheddar, we know most kittypets have no idea about StarClan, so we can assume Cheddar didn't either, in The Broken Code they say that the ghost residence is "Between StarClan and The Dark Forest" which I assume means "Dead cats who don't believe in StarClan, or didn't want to go to StarClan" or just "No Magical Land" and seeing as Ashfur "The Imposter" took over Bramblestar's body, couldn't Scourge do that too?

This concludes "A Dragon Explains Violent Cats Actions" Episode One

🅓🅐🅡🅚🅡🅐🅘🅝