17

• 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 •

"What about the others?" I asked him again. He chuckled at me being so interested to his stories, slightly teasing as he looked at me.

"Hmm...let's see.." he then rested his index finger under his chin and looked above, probably thinking or trying to remember.

"Start with Sharmaine." sabi ko pa. Troy then snapped his friends and shouted an 'aha!'

"Ayaw niya sa kanila dahil sa nangyari when we were second years." bigla naman siyang napatawa ng mahina ngunit nagpatuloy naman agad.

"Some of the guys at that club were courting her but got rejected after a few days. They got mad then made a bad rumor about Sharmaine."

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴.....𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦.

"HAHA you look worried, but don't be upset, they already took care of it." he added when he noticed my bothered face.

Bigla naman siyang umupo sa may pintuan ng gym. Halos walang tao na sa loob at halos wala naring tao sa school kaya hindi na ako magaalala kung may 'fangirl' ang isang to. Kaya tumabi nalang ako, but still kept my distance from him.

He then continued to tell me the reasons why everyone seems to hate everyone in the basketball club. Like Shayne, it wasn't so serious and was a little ridiculous. Maybe except for Keith who hated some of them because of what happened last year.

According to this guy beside me, most of the guys in the basketball club were his classmates during first year. Palapit na ang final exams at biglang hiniram ang notes ni Keith, who was a little kind daw that time. But, unfortunately, they didn't return it, and what's the worst was that the notebook was ruined and unusable.

It left the blond boy nothing to study and making him cram the night before the test. Mabuti nalang daw ay tinulungan siya ng mga babae sa class niya.   On the other hand, Tobias just hates them for being annoying dumbasses.

𝘈𝘴 𝘐.....𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥.

The club also teases Grant's height, lalong lalo na siya ang pinakamatandang third year, ayon kay Troy. Ethan also 'hates' the club because of what happened to Sharmaine though the rumors didn't really affected her, just made her mad.

"And Nate prolly hates them because they have a lot of fangirls." he added that made me snort a laughter, "Hey, don't laugh, it really is annoying for him HAHAHA."

His last statement made me laugh more, "And what about you? Do you also 'hate' them?"

Agad naman siyang umiling at tumawa ng mahina, "No, I don't dislike them. But its the opposite tho and also the opposite of Nate's case."

Bigla akong napatigil at tumingin sa kanya ng may pagdududa. Nakalimutan ko na may pagka-mayabang ang kausap ko ngayon. Napansin naman niya ang pagiba ng aking reaksyon kaya agad niyang itinaas ang kanyang kamay, he looked like he was doing some kind of a pledge.

"I swear, that club hates me because I have more fans than the members combined." he said, trying to convince me and also trying not to laugh at the sight of my crumpled forehead.

I suddenly laughed at him for being so eager to prove such thing to me. At habang nag-uusap kami, hindi namin napansin ang nakatayong Tobias sa likod namin.

"You look like you two are having a lot of fun." the scowling male said in a sarcastic tone which made Troy reply in an energetic manner.

"Oh hey Marti, shouldn't you be at home by now? Bakit nandito ka pa?" the questions made Tobias crumple his forehead more.