Ch:2

At age 5:

"Mom I don't wanna go to school, I want to say at home with you," I said while crying.

"No dear, you have to go and I am sure that you will enjoy your first day because it's your uncle's school and he will take care of you." Mom said.

"But Mom!", I said.

" No but, just get ready, your dad will take you to the school." Mom said in a strict tone.

"Okay, I'll talk to Dad about it. He will get agree with me." I said.

"Let's go dear," Dad said.

"Did you know Mom is sending me away from you," I said while making a pout?

"No dear, everyone goes to school at this age, and your Mom is not doing anything wrong, so now let's go," Dad said.

"Okay but I don't wanna go there," I said.

"Let's go, Sarah!" Dad said.

"Okay." That's all that I say at that time.

At school:

"Hey Sarah, How are you dear. Did you like my school?" Uncle said (The principal).

"Hi. I'm good but I don't like school so can I go back home?" I said.

"No, from now on you have to come every day here. I hope that you will enjoy your first day at school." Uncle said.

He takes me to the class where I saw my three cousins there. They were Nisha, Olivia, and Richard. 

Nisha&Olivia:

Richard:

I felt relief after watching them except Richard because we were very good enemies

I felt relief after watching them except Richard because we were very good enemies. He's intelligent and I was not good at this.

Then the teacher introduced me to the whole class. I like the teacher so much because we got the same names. I sit on the second row with Nisha and Olivia and then I enjoyed our day so much.

On the next day, I was late from school and it was a rule that if you get late then you will be beaten by a hard scale on your hand.

The teacher was standing there and she hit me with that scale and I can feel the pain but I didn't say anything.

I just came to the class and sit on the last row. Nisha and Olivia called me but I didn't give them any response. I saw Richard who was smiling. "I hate you stupid," I say in my mind.
After that, I started weeping but didn't say anything to anyone.

But on the next day, I complain to the principal and he give the teacher strict orders that if she ever touched me, she will lose her job. I feel so proud for that.

Every teacher is just like my friend. I love them all, but I like only one teacher because my and her name are same.

"Teacher gave us a test yesterday Sarah"
Olivia said.

"No, she only gives us homework dude!".
I said.

"Students, now get ready for the test, and if someone will get bad marks than according to the rule I will hit him/her with the scale on his/her hand." Teacher announced and started writing the test on blackboard.

"Did you learn this test Olivia?" I asked.

"No, I was watching cartoon tomorrow that why I forgot." Olivia said.

"Nisha is lucky that she is absent today." I said.

"Yeah, she told me that she will not come today." Olivia said.

The test was so hard for me. I hate studies and I didn't even learn this test.
I was happy when I saw everyone worried face, it's mean that the also don't know how to pass this test.

I saw Richard and he was writing his test with so much concentration while ignoring others. "Huh!! Stupid genius. Oh God I hate him so much."

The test was over and many of us was saying that we are going to fail the exam.

We girls make a plan to go to the washroom to hide ourselves because on the next lecture we all received our tests.

When the lecture started mostly we all girls go to the washroom. But they betray me. They hid themselves on the washroom and said that, there is no more place to hide.

I feel so disgust, I went back to the class to see the consciousness and when I returned to  the class. The teacher was praising that stupid Richard to get full marks on the test. He looks at me and pass me a smirk.

When I received the test, I was amazed that I passed. It means that God save me because I didn't do wrong to cheat the teacher.

Now it's time to take the revenge. I smile and go to the teacher and take him to the washroom where all the girls were hiding. The teacher gets so angry that she gives them all a detention. I gave them a smirk and ran back to my class.

Hope you guys like this chapter.
This time I am trying to write a different story.
Do like, comment and share.