🍡•♣️ Re-Invent your Style-Aesthetic ♣️••

Welcome!

   See if any of this relates to you:
a) you're tired of everything in your closet
b) you think you need to freshen up your clothing
c) you want to start new
e) you are looking at this article because you are bored

  Well, if you see anything that relates to you from above^, then don't worry, because we've all been there. Sometimes, reinventing your style aesthetic is just what we need- but where should we start? 

   Don't worry, we'll show you how to revamp your wardrobe, like how to find the perfect new aesthetic, get new clothes that match it- without breaking the bank-, and switch up your hair and makeup.

Let's get started!

🍡

Revamping your wardrobe.

- Look though your closet. Aside from old toys, letters from Valentine's day, and hidden piggy bank, look with a critical eye at your clothes. By sorting through everything you have, you can pare down your wardrobe to items that suit your new desired style aesthetic.

  I know we have those sentiments, like our very first hoodie or our the fleece sweater that our great-grandma from Ancient Egypt gave, but look past that, especially of you are looking to start new. 

   If you don't want something, then donate it or sell it - you can get money from selling! Or, another thing you can do is put it to the side if you think you can re-design it and/or thrift-flip it to make something new. 

  This is because expanding your current clothing will be a lot cheaper and easier to do than buying a whole new collection of clothes. There are ways to make old clothes look completely new, perhaps by altering, dyeing, or even simply pairing them with different clothes.

Tip: Try dumping out everything in your closet onto your bed or the floor so that you can look at each item 1 by 1. If it's something you like and want to keep, hang it back in your closet. If it's something you no longer enjoy wearing, put it into your donate/sell pile.

 If it's something you no longer enjoy wearing, put it into your donate/sell pile

- Follow some fashion icons on social media whose style you might like. See what they're wearing and if you spot something you like, see if they've shared the link for where they got it. If something is out of your price range, look for a similar item in a thrift shop or discount shopping website.