As soon as Yoongi got out of the car a bright smile was crossing his face and he quickly put on the mask he had brought with him while he adjusted his bucket hat a bit. Jungkook and him were wearing similar outfits and if someone wouldn't pay attention then the two boys could easily be passing as just regular boys. Luckily for them their disguises did their job wonderfully.

"Well what are we waiting for. Let's go" Yoongi spoke enthusiastically before he gestured at Jimin to follow him. The blonde smiled brightly before he ran to catch up with the older boy. Yoongi then immediately started a conversation with Jimin about a new song he was writing and the blonde nodded interested every few seconds. To Taehyung seeing the two of them like that was absolutely adorable. He knew about the crush his best friend had on the mint haired rapper and the fact that the two of them got along this great was truly a dream come true for Jimin.

Jungkook on the other hand was having his own conversation with Taehyung about how he loved the smell of the trees and the outside world. Their separate conversations went on for about fifteen minutes until Jungkook suddenly grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him behind a big tree. The grey haired boy immediately looked puzzled at the younger boy but before he could ask what the hell the younger was doing Jungkook had pressed a finger against his lips in order to silence him.

The brunette then carefully looked from behind the tree to his other two friend who seemingly didn't notice the disappearance of Jungkook and Taehyung and he then began to smirk before he grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him towards another route. Taehyung began to become more and more confused and he looked at Jungkook as if he had grown two heads. What the hell was this boy planning?

However as soon as Jungkook thought he and Taehyung were far enough from the other two the boy finally turned towards his confused friend and smiled at him. "Just thought the two of them could use some alone time." The idol began to explain and immediately Taehyung nodded understandingly while a smile broke out on his face. He hadn't been the only one who had noticed the chemistry between the other two boys and Jungkook being the cupid he was had decided to give them some alone time. A great idea if you asked Taehyung.

"Judging from how busy they were talking with each other they won't even notice we are gone anyway." Jungkook then added while smiling at Taehyung. The grey haired boy began to laugh softly before he nodded his head. Jungkook was definitely right on that one.

Soon Taehyung and Jungkook reached a big tree and the two of them decided to take a small break and sit down against it while enjoying their surroundings. Birds could be heard chirping and the fresh smell of the outside world was surrounding them completely. A statisfied smile was visible on Taehyung's face and it had been a long time ago since he had felt this happy. The boy liked spending time with his friends a lot and he had come to the conclusion that he wasn't doing it often enough. That definitely needed to change.

As if Jungkook could read his mind the brunette suddenly spoke up while laying his head down on Taehyung's shoulder. "I wouldn't mind doing this more often. I really like this."

Taehyung smiled before he began to petty the younger a bit. While it was completely normal for Taehyung to just take a walk around the park whenever he wanted to that was something Jungkook couldn't do without being chased by his fans. The brunette always needed to look out for being recognized and while the grey haired boy was pretty sure that Jungkook loved his fans till death it sometimes must feel quite restrickting too.

For his fame Jungkook had given up his freedom and youth and while many people looked up to him and adored him with all that he got it sometimes must be a burden too. In Jungkook's job there isn't room for mistakes and any scandal can cost him his entire career, something he worked so hard for.

"Well if you put on your disguise you can maybe do this more often. I'm sure no one would recognize you." Taehyung answered his friend back and immediately he felt how Jungkook shifted a bit and grabbed one of Taehyung's hands with his own. "I didn't mean walking in the park." The younger then answered before he softly squeezed the older's hand.

"I meant spending time with you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

for those of you wondering where the hell Jin is in this story. he will make his appearance soon don't worry haha

Question of the chapter:

what makes you feel genuinely happy?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!