"Sit your ass back down Mingyu." I demanded while I stared at the other older male.

Mingyu was already tightening up his fist when I demanded him to sit back down. He quickly did what I said and sat back down more calmly, now looking away from any eye contact from the other 2 people in the same room as him.

"Wow, it's been a long time since I saw you be all angry like this." He sneered and chuckled evilly.

"And the last time I saw you snap is when I talked bad about your mother, that you love and adore..."

Love and adore, the big keywords that hold a lot of meanings in this situation. I can quickly see the midst of nervousness in Mingyu's eyes while he gave me a quick side glance to make sure I was thinking about the same thing—

and I think he knew I was.

We don't know what our father was thinking at that moment as it was the same with the things he can do.

But we do know that our father can be really cunning and smart when it comes to his actions, so everything is just a total terrifying guessing game.

"They're none other than girls from school that I think I can take advantage of," Mingyu lied and stared down at his feet.

"So don't think of some rubbish things, you old male hag."

...

HAYOON | TIME SKIP: A FEW WEEKS LATER

A few weeks already passed and days got better than what I have experienced from the past weeks, remember, the killing and the bullying?

Even though everyone seemed to move on from it and act as nothing happened, I still can't seem to look back at those moments and see how I reacted and acted.

And also, just to add, after that day I invited Jeonghan and treated his wound, the weeks after that day that I spent with him felt so... weird in a good way for some reason?

Listen, after all that happened, Jeonghan has been weirdly joining us (me, Inha & Mingyu) every lunch break as he possibly can.

And believe me, he still didn't miss a SINGLE lunchtime so far.

I asked him why he started to randomly hang out with us and his main reason being:

'Because you all are more enjoyable to be with than my other classmates in the same grade as I am.'

Dear self, feeling attached much?

...

THURSDAY: LUNCH BREAK

"So, weekends are getting closer again and I was thinking about visiting the new amusement park that just opened nearby. Many people said it was really fun so what do you all think?" Mingyu happily announced.

"Really? I have been studying that I didn't even hear about a good amusement park opening. Where is it?" I asked as I deliciously munched my food.

"I also heard about it and they said it's nearby here in school. Many from my class already went there and they said the same thing, it was fun." Jeonghan said, pointing his chopsticks towards the direction that he believed where the park is located.

"Wow, that's actually a good idea... but I already know I can't go." I sadly sighed as the two boys looked at me with confused looks.

"Why? Are you grounded or something?" Jeonghan asked as I just simply shook my head and said 'no'.

"You already know how my mom is, she's still horrified about what happened right? She'll be saying 'no' as fast as a lightning bolt when it comes to these questions—"

"I mean, I think it's really reasonable for your mother to say 'no' anyways."

The three of us looked at the person who spoke and it was none other than Inha. She had a very expressionless look on her face while she kept her eyes on her lunch. She later looked upon us and decided to speak up again.

"I actually think that all of us in our age are really unsafe these days, especially after the death of Ella and those other girls." Inha continued.

"So I personally think that going to the amusement park during these times will be just really... very absurd."

As all of us listened to her express her reasons and thoughts, I noticed how Inha kept staring back and forth in a certain direction.

I followed her eyes in the nick of time when I realized— Jeonghan? Jeonghan is the direction she kept staring at? Again?

If I said Jeonghan was acting weird, nobody can beat Inha from it. We're talking about her randomly spacing out, mood swings, small fights and misunderstandings...

And especially, we can't forget about this, staring towards Jeonghan in particular like she's threatening his life silently just by her eyes.

.

.

.

What is happening to the world right now?

...

Hello everybody! Just want to personally thank all of you for 5k reads!!~ I really didn't expect this story to grow so much when I first started it and also garner another thousand reads with just in the span of 13 days (based on my calculations) which is just straight-up unbelievable ;-;

I also really hope that I can update this story more frequently and also exceed all your expectations from this book, and also, expect some jealous jeonghan coming in the way ;)

(p.s. i know this is random but- can y'all also wish me luck for this presentation that I and my group will be doing next, next week that I hope will do good? thanks I really appreciate it!! :'DD)

Anyway, that's all and thank you very much again everyone!!

- raine <333