Chapter 1: Hope..

I stood up from the cold wooden floor. A painful headache kept on blocking my thoughts. My eyes were dry, as the tears on my cheeks. Next to me was my clock.. 6:47 am it said. What happend yesterday..?

"YOU STIPID LITTLE BITCH" a dark shadow figure yelled, kicking me in the stomach. 

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR T  KI G B CK "....

ARGH, my head!

I tried to stand up, but it hurt. Bruises were slowly forming on my arms and legs from.. beating? This was probably my birthday present from father, or should I call him sir? At least he didn't kill me, not yet... and even if he did, that would be the best day of my life. 

  I slowly got up, but every step was more painful than the other. My bare feet were walking on sharp glass from the broken bottles, but I am used to that. I put on my black pants and buttoned my black shirt with golden buttons. It was time to go to school after all. After I was dressed, I treated my wounds that could be seen and covered them with makeup.  I put all the stuff that I will need in my backpack and ran outside before father woke up. 

  Outside was my favorite place. That is where I got to observe all the best heroes in the world, especially allmight! At first, outside is so cheerful and peaceful.. well, at least sometimes. Now, my outside looks dull and lifeless. But the fact that birds are chirping and sun is shining.. no.. I got over that. I no longer really know how to feel about this. Should I be happy that I am soon to be dead? Should I step over the line and let them kill me? Should I end all of this? A lot of 'should I' questions kept popping up, but as always, they were stopped by the beating I had to get from the most popular student, Katsuki Bakugo, who I am forced to call Kacchan. 

  I hate Katsuki Bakugo. In my Hero Analysis journal, I have at least 4 ways I can kill him, but I am no villain or murderer. I don't even know what I am anymore.. I am no human, because I don't feel. I am not a robot because I do basic things humans do. I am not a murderer because I can't bare with the fact that I killed someone.I am no villain because I neither seek revenge or wish to hurt  people. I am no hero because I have a useless quirk. 

  I haven't told you my quirk yet, haven't I? Well, this will be really exciting! My quirk is:

NOTHING

That's right, I am a quirk less nobody. I am a fragile little crybaby who is also seeking for attention. I am nothing. I can fight, yes. It is a basic thing tought at school for nobodies like me. That's why I always get picked on, and not only by the teacher. My whole school hates me. I guess that is why father registered me here. I really miss my mom. Mom, I am coming.

[ At the end of school ]

Everyone finally left. It was perfect. My boots were already taken off and stolen by the kids. All I had to do was take the jacket off and jump. No note needed since no one will care. It was time.

 In three, 

two, 

one..

And I fell.

I felt like I was flying. I am glad that my school is that high. I am still upset that no memories flowed through my head before my death but, what is there good to remember? Correct, nothing. The fall felt like it was the best feeling in the world. It's like I finally gained wings that could fly. And I flew and flew and flew! Until I felt that my flight stopped, and I actually flew up. It took me a second before I realized that I have been back on the roof. And then, I felt the hot embrace.