Chapter Sixty - Three - My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend

Loving Ethan Hawthorn was annoyingly easy. Like eating your favorite meal every single day for months on end. Or feeling like you were pretty, even in your rattiest of sweatpants...with ten extra pounds of 'happy weight'. Loving him was uncomplicated.

Months together, on a tour bus, in the middle of America brought us so close it was almost like we were one person. A person full of goofy polaroid photos, and Chinese takeout, and making fun of each other's accents. I found Ethan hated scary movies, and loved mint chocolate chip ice cream, and his toes would curl a little against mine as we kissed. I learned how he loved to hold me after we both came, but would roll over after a time because our combined body heat was too much for him.

Most of all, I'd learned that Ethan was patient, and kind, and an incredibly talented musician. Show after show, his talent would shine onto the faces of his fans who adored it. He was one of those freak-of-nature people that were just insanely talented. It was like God had smiled upon him, and in turn, smiled upon me for loving him.

He'd found my retainer endearing, helped me pluck my eyebrows when they needed it, and always made sure I'd finished first whether it be under his mouth, or his hand, or by more creative measures...but none of which included that rather impressive cock of his.

We were still waiting for the right moment for us, which apparently wasn't Nashville, or New Orleans, or even New York. I felt like little by little I was beginning to lose my mind. I even found myself glaring at it while we showered in our Montreal hotel room. It was just hanging there, looking all huge and puffy and pink under the spray of water. Like I said, I was losing my mind.

Seeing my opportunity, I dropped to my knees as he scrubbed some shampoo from his eyes, and curled my hands around his ass.

"Avery..." He warned, but I wasn't listening. I was desperate to taste him again.

I closed my lips around his plump tip as my free hand wrapped around his length. His tanned tattooed abs gave way to a deliciously cut V smattered with a blonde happy trail of fine hair.

He was the most impressive combination of girth and length I'd ever seen. Well, second most impressive. I took him further into my throat until my eyes watered. I shouldn't be thinking about Eli's dick while I literally had a different one in my mouth.

I exhaled into the hot stream of water as I pulled myself closer and pushed myself away, using my hand that was still wrapped around Ethan's ass for leverage. After a beat, his own thick hand found the back of my head, and I thought he was about to guide me back upwards, like he usually did, but his long fingers fisted themselves into my hair instead.

"Fuuuuck." He moaned, tilting his hips a little more toward me. The angle made him slide further toward the back of my throat and I moaned against him, like I was enjoying this. Which I was...in a way.

I'd always thought there was something so poetic about a woman on her knees. The world saw it as a sign of submission, but I knew better. Sure, I might be on my knees, but I had him by the balls...

I continued my tugging and sucking and bobbing, from root to tip in my own tempting rhythm, feeling his fingers claw against my scalp desperately. I knew he was yearning to shove himself against my lips, but we both knew he was too much of a gentleman for that.

"Fuck...I'm...I'm so close, baby."

"Mmmm..." I flicked my tongue over his thick tip, glancing up at him between my wet lashes.

"I'm serious. If you don't stop, I'm going to come." He sounded equal parts desperate and distressed.

"So come then." I stroked him quickly with both of my palms and his thighs began to tense in that telltale way of his when he was close.