Walker looks at me and I nod with a half smile.

"Awesome! Well, we better head out now before it gets way too dark." Walker stands up.

"The cabin we picked is really nice! Maeve will have her own room. We made sure of it." Caden chirps.

"Well cool! I'll see you guys tomorrow then?" dad asks.

We all nod.

"Have fun. We love you." mom hugs me. "Call one of us if you need us to come get you." she whispers.

I reply with a nod.

"See you guys!"

"Bye!"

We all leave the house and get into the truck.

"Shotgun!" Caden runs through the gravel.

"NO!" Gray jumps on his back.

I laugh.

"Let Mae sit in the front. She doesn't wanna sit next to either one of your asses." Walker playfully rolls his eyes.

I laugh and jump into the passenger seat.

"Ughhh." the boys groan as they get in the back.

"LET'S GOOOOO!" Walker honks and pulls out of the driveway.

**

I walk over to Walker. "It's so cute!" I sign with a smile.

"Right! Especially for a last minute booking. Literally." he laughs, walking inside.

"I WANT THE BIGGEST ROOM!" Caden runs in and Gray shoves past him.

I chuckle and follow behind them.

"Maeve, what room do you want?" Gray turns to ask me.

I tug my lips to the side and look through the rooms until I find one that catches my eye.

I point to it and the boys jog over.

"Good eye!" Walker smiles. "I CHOOSE THE NEXT ONE!" he runs off and the boys gasp, chasing after him.

Chuckling, I put my bag on the bed and start unpacking.

After a good five minutes, we all meet up in the living room and sit down to just relax as we ate not too long ago on the ride up here.

"Gonna hit the mountains early tomorrow!" Walker throws himself onto the couch.

"Then swim in the waterfall!!" Caden says in excitement.

"I can't wait!" I sign with the biggest smile on my face. "I love waterfalls so much!"

Walker chuckles. "Then you're gonna love this one! We came up here last year and it's so nice!"

"Yeah! We like to cliff dive into the lake area! You need to join us!" Gray stands up. "Like... it's not a high cliff but it's a good size!!" he tries to estimate it with his hands.

I laugh.

"Really! You wanna try it with us?" Caden puts his feet up on the table.

I shrug. "Maybe!"

"You'll love it, trust me!" Walker exclaims.

"MOOOOSIC!" Gray puts on the speakers.

"OUR SONG!" the boys jump up.

"JORDAN JORDAN JORDAN BELFORT!" they stand in a line and start singing.

"C'MON!" Walker walks to me and motions for me to follow him.

I shyly smile and say fuck it, why not?

I join then and dance with them as they sing.

"I'VE BEEN GETTING DIRTY MONEY JORDAN BELFORT!"

I spin around and accidentally slip, but Walker catches me before I fall.

I look up at him and blush.

"STACKING PENNY STOCKS WHILE I'M FLIPPING THESE BIRDS!" he continues jamming out and joins back with the boys.

We do this.

All night long.

**

I lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes, heavily excited for tomorrow because if I had fun just singing, then imagine swimming and hiking!

It'll be great.

I quickly fall into a deep sleep since we've been partying all night and I'm exhausted.

"You're gonna love it here, Maeve." dad walks up behind me.

"It's lovely." I gulp.

He walks to the window. "I came here when I was your age. You're gonna have the time of your life."

I refuse to look at him. "I can't wait."

"What do you wanna do first? Tour? Swim?" he turns to me.

Mom walks in and places her hand on my back, causing me to flinch. "Don't be so worked up!" she laughs.

"I just wanna sit in here." I tense up.

"Then I'm going to the pool." mom looks at dad before walking off.

Dad walks towards me.

My eyes shoot open.