Chapter 1

𝗢𝗸 𝗵𝗶. 𝗦𝗼 𝗶 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. :𝟯

♡︎ 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝙖𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 18: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗷 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱. 𝗝𝗷 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜, 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊, 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽. ♡︎

Emily's Pov:

Her gorgeous locks of pure gold resting on her shoulders. Showing her stunning side profile. Her sharp jawline and slightly chapped yet soft pink lips. Her ocean blue eyes that have a hint of grey in them that perfectly matched her ivory skin.

The noise of an adorable familiar voice interrupted Emily's thoughts, "Hey! Emilyy? Emmmily? Emily!". Penelope stood in front of the tv screen waving her hand at Emily.

"Oh... i'm sorry. I guess I'm tired hah" she laughs embarrassed by how she zoned out.

"It's fine. Just try to pay attention. We have five people dead from sexual abuse". Hotch replies in his flat monotone voice.

Emily opened the case file sitting in front of her, "how do we know all the of deaths are connected".

"All of the victims are sixteen to seventeen year old brunette girls. Each had been raped to death." Penelope clicked the remote to show the bodies of the women covered in blood, bruise marks everywhere, some even had hand prints bruised into them.

"He clearly had a type. Young, brunette, thin." Emily said.

Spencer leans back in his chair and says, "the unsub seems to be a narcissistic sexual sadist. Unlike most narcissists this one is organized. He disposed of the bodies in public areas, but did so during night, leaving no evidence behind."

"Was there any trace of semen?" Rossi questioned out loud.

"Zip, zero, nada." Penelope replied.

"Wheels up in thirty." Hotch says while walking out.

Jj turns to Emily. "Sit next to me?", she smiles.

"Of course" Emily nods back, excited to sit next to the blonde beauty.

~ time skip ten minutes ~

Emily boarded the jet and began walking down the small aisle, only to see Jj already in a seat. Emily walked over to her, "may I sit down" she joked while gesturing her arm toward the seat.

"Why of course my lady" Jj replied trying to do a British accent but ultimately failed. The two of them shared a laugh, while Emily settled into the leather seat.

"Oh here I got you a coffee. Well really I was making mine but then by accident added almond milk creamer instead of normal creamer. And instead of wasting the coffee I thought you might like it" she pushed a cup towards Emily.

Hesitantly, Emily picked up the cup and placed it to her lips. She took a sip and to her surprise the coffee was delicious. It was warm and had a smooth flavor, the almond milk creamer left a thin film on her tongue but she didn't mind because the taste was exquisite. "Oh shit. This is actually really good. Thanks jay. God you're so sweet".

Jj lightly kissed Emily on the cheek. This was normal for them because they are such close friends but every time Jj does it, Emily gets butterflies and becomes bright red. The feeling of Jj's soft lips on her skin made Emily feel so safe and loved. She enjoyed their friendship but a part of her always wanted more. Something about Jj made Emily go crazy. The feelings were new to her, something she had never felt before. When Emily saw Jj flirting with men it would fill her with jealousy. To Emily's knowledge she had always been straight but these new feelings have been making her question everything she thought she knew.

No one's Pov:

Once everyone else boarded the jet, Hotch began to go over specific details of the case. He ordered for Morgan and Spencer to go to the morgue, while Emily and Jj interview the victims' families. They all planned to meet Hotch at the crime scene as soon as they were finished.

About an hour later they arrived in the small town of Pacific Grove, California. Emily and Jj hopped into the large black SUV and began their drive to the local police station.

Jj's Pov:

Emily clipped her seatbelt into the buckle. "I know we've seen a lot of shitty cases but this never really gets easier" she laughed at the end of her sentence.

To most people it would've sounded like Emily was just joking around to make conversation but Jj always had a deeper connection to Emily. It was like the two of them had the same minds, connected through not only their minds but their souls. The two were different on so many levels but they were always able to provide what the other was missing. As if they we're an old married couple in a different universe.

Jj looked over at the black haired beauty sitting next to her, "Hey. After this case is over how about you and I lay on my kitchen floor, and eat a shit ton of ice cream".

"Won't Will be there?" Emily said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"No. I'll make sure it's just us" Jj smiled and placed her hand on Emily's thigh. To Jj what she had just done meant nothing to her, just friends being friends. All friends get butterflies around each other, admire the other's beauty, want to spend all their time with them, and daydream about the other. That's what friends do.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺!
-𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧
♡︎♥︎♡︎