Ice Skating ⛸ - Niall

An// Short and Unedited cause I'm at my grandma's house. Sorry for any errors.

AHHHHHH 400 READS! GUYS THATS CRAZY!

If we can get it to 500 I may or may not have a 20k worded shot over in my supply closet.

*****

"Niall! C'mon!" Jane's lovely voice sounds through our flat, begging me to hurry and get out the door

My feet carried me from the bathroom and I jumped down the steps.

"C'mon c'mon! Move a little closer now. C'mon C'mon! Aim the way you're walkin' now."

I walked into my small girlfriend dancing around and singing the lyrics to one of my songs.

True, it's from my one direction days, making it not only mine but all of the boy's. That time still is a large portion of my life. Likewise, giving it an important part of my heart.

"Yea! I've been watching you all night! There's something in your eyes!" I screamed my favorite part of the song.

Jane jumped like a cat at my abrupt yelling. Calming she put a hand over her chest before walking over and hitting mine, "Niall James Horan! You scared me half to death! How dare you!"

"Sorry!" I raised my hands in surrender, "I couldn't help myself."

"Whatever," Her bright smile returned to her face making me all giddy and fuzzy inside, "Let's go yea?"

I nodded while throwing on my coat and opening the door for her.

*****

The car came to a slow stop at the ice rink.

My door creaked open and the icy wind hit my already chilled skin at plummeted temperatures.

I ran around to the passenger side to find that Jane had already opened her door and gotten out.

As I stuck my elbow out, she wrapped her smaller arm in mine and we walked towards the main entrance.

A warmer blast of air hit us in the face when we opened the glass doors and walking inside. I looked over to Jane, wondering if she felt it too.

She was blinking her chocolate brown eyes from the rush of air that had dried them out, giving me the signal that she had felt what I did.

"Hello!" The cashier smiled cheerfully, "Here to skate?"

"Yes ma'am!"

Jane giggled at my fake southern accent.

After we had given our sizes and paid for everything-including hot chocolate-we made our way to the rink.

Stepping onto the ice, Jane wobbled back and forth multiple times before gripping onto my arm.

I attempted to get her to skate on her own for a while.

"C'mon baby, you can do it" I cooed, skating backwards while holding her hands

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, making her hair sway back and forth around her round face, "Niall don't speak to me like I'm a child."

"Oh, so you're a big girl?"

"Yes?"

"Then I guess you can skate like one."

I released her hands from mine, my smirking face reflecting from her glasses.

"No! No! I'm a child! I'm a child! Come back!" She squealed, making every head turn to look at our shenanigans.

I rushed back over, catching her before she fell on her face,

"You aren't a child," I laughed, setting her on the side of the railing, "only afraid," I began to skate away again, "and you know? There's no reason to be"

"They'll all look at me if I fall." She gritted her teeth and spoke through them, "That'd be embarrassing."

"Heyyyy" I grinned, "guess what?"

"What?"

I spun on my skates and began to sing loudly, "Jane's not afraid of all the attention, Jane's not afraid of runnin wild, so how come she's so afraid of f-f-falling in the ice rink"

Jane began to laugh, "ok ok, I'll try."

As she stood, her knees began to wobble and she leaned back and forth, trying to gain her balance.

I smiled watching her bending back and forth. Skating over, I grasped her hands and pulled her forward.

Once we got to the middle of the rink, I began to speak, "I'm gonna let go now. Ok?"

She smiled warily and nodded. My hand pulled away from hers and she found herself skating forward.

"See? Not as hard as it looks!" I began to figure eight and spin around.

"How are you so good at this?"

"The boys and I used to go ice skating all the time when we had time."

"That's sweet." She giggled, still wobbling back and forth

"Yea, that reminds me, I need to call Louis when we get home"

Our skating continued until the rink announced that they would be closing. We thanked the employees and headed to the car.

"Thank you for a wonderful day" Jane smiled over at me from the passenger seat

"Anything for you pet"

*****

An// *Cringes* Heh that was.....bad

Still publishing it tho

Thank you for readinggggg!

Lots of Love,

G.G.x

x