Bells- Zayn

An// Disclaimer: This one will probably be kinda sad but I need to get it out of my system. I just keep coming back to it sooo....yea....beware.

*****

The cold air hits my bare legs as I crawl out of my comfortable bed

The cold air hits my bare legs as I crawl out of my comfortable bed. A freezing wooden floor chills my feet when I scurry over to the bathroom.

Running water sounds through the house when I start the shower before stripping off my pajamas. I reach behind the curtain and feel to see if the water is warm enough.

Once I feel that it's going to burn my hand off, I step in and soak in the warmth. Thoughts rush through my head while I scrub my body with coconut-scented body wash.

Running the shampoo through my hair I feel something release into my fingers. Taking them carefully out of my hair, I find a large chunk of strands.

It's happening.

Sitting in a hospital room with no news is possibly the worst feeling ever. Thoughts of despair run through everyone's minds as we all think the worst.

This morning, I awoke with severe pain in my abdomen. My boyfriend, Zayn, decided it was best to rush me into the hospital, considering I'd had light stomach aches and had not been eating much for a while.

Now, we were all waiting and hoping for a good report.

Slowly the doctor makes his way into the room.

"Miss. Jenson and family?"

"yes sir."

His face goes from a happy smile to a solemn frown.

"I'm sorry to inform you that we have found a mass in your abdomen. We can't be sure of whether it is cancerous or not unless we do a biopsy, but with your symptoms, it's highly likely."

I burst into tears then and there, Zayn's warm arms comfortingly wrapping around me.

Within the next week, I was diagnosed with Wilms disease, a form of cancer. I started Chemo treatments immediately, which I knew would cause my hair to shed. But I didn't know this soon.

"Sarah? Honey? Are you in there?" Niall calls from outside the bathroom

I try to quickly dry my tears, and answer the door in my robe.

"Yea, I am,"

"Oh Darling," He touches my face softly, "Have you been crying?"

I nod my head slowly and his arms wrap around me.

"What's the matter, love?"

"My hair," I whimpered out, trying to withhold the stream of tears

"What about it?"

Then I started crying again...great, "It's coming out Zayn! I don't know what to do! You know that I love my hair! It's my favorite thing about me!"

"Oh sweetheart, I know it's hard. But it'll grow back."

"What if it doesn't though!"

"What?" He pulled away, a confused look on his face.

"What if it doesn't get the chance to? What if I die before it can?"

"No!," He kneels so that he's face to face with me, caressing my face, "Don't you dare say that Sarah Karah Jenson. You need to fight. You have so much life left in you. Please, you need to fight,"

"Why? What's the point? What if it comes back?"

"Then we'll fight it again. Please Sarah," Tears started sliding down his tan cheeks, "I need you to fight. I need you to stay."

"Ok,"

"Do you promise me that you'll fight?"

"I promise."

He only nodded before opening the drawer next to me and pulling something out. As he plugged the device in, I found that it was an electric razor.

Turning it on, he looked toward me with even more tears running down his cheeks, "We're in this together,"

Closing his eyes, he let out a sob and swiped the razor through his hair.

My eyes go wide while he continues swiping it through and crying.

I can't believe he did that.

He loves his hair. It's, like, more important to him than our cat.

Once he's finished with his whole head, he turns and hands the razor to me, "That was for you, I love you."

I set the razor down and pull him into a tight hug.

After about five minutes, I release him and pick up the razor, running it through my hair as quickly as I can.

Soon enough, after many tears and sobs, both of us stand with no hair on our heads.

I bring Zayn into another hug, "I love you too."

*****

An// That may not be as sad for ya'll but due to personal experiences.....it was for me.

*Clears throat* Uhm......Anywhoooooo

My PMs are always open if you need to talk.

I'd love some requests, and Thank you for reading!

Lots of Love,

G.G.x